Bragging rights: Blanchfield vs Fiorot - Who wins and how?

Who wins and how?

• Manon Fiorot by Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to the winners who chose correctly! :)

Manon Fiorot by Decision

giphy.gif

@NoSmilez
@Daniel_LaRusso
@TCE
@BabyBlue_Bomber
@Jinx_AA
@Bubba Kid
@Psychojoe86
@ChuFye
@BangBang
@Koala
@KOPPE
@Seekerofhole
@Siver!
@CatchtheseHands
@Conan the K-9
@Trupsi

I thought Blanch might have tried more takedowns, but I can see why she didn't - problem was it just made it a comfortable night for Manon

I wish I was wrong but it was always going to be that anchfield had to be good enough working her way into a takedown situation or at least savvy enough to do something different.

Hell I was shouting at her to do an imanari roll or something to get on at those ankles!!!

Still a fan though, she will learn so much from this (Erin) and i highly doubt she will end up being an American version of McKenzie Dern. That would be tragic.

Fiorot did what she had to do and looked fairly slick doing it. She looked like a veteran in there against a novice.

I thought Blanch might have tried more takedowns, but I can see why she didn't - problem was it just made it a comfortable night for Manon

She needs to sharpen her offensive skills. She can’t throw a punch for toffee. Has to be better.

Honestly I think picking winners in MMA matches is generally easy but I got absolutely smoked on this one. I thought that Blanchfield had too much wrestling for anybody in that division but Tatiana Suarez. I was completely wrong and applaud Ms Fiorot on her absolute ring generalship and apologize to my Sherbros for my arrogance.

Back