Bradley vs Marquez 24/7

will bradley ever be able to live down the pacquiao win? jesus

will bradley ever be able to live down the pacquiao win? jesus

I dont think that either of them will be able to get over their pacman victories. Not sure why all of a sudden Bradley is acting like some cocky 'donk riding' badass. Before on the 24/7's he was just some conservative church/easy going family guy. Seems like he figured he should take the bad guy role over the ever so likable Marquez As it may be more marketable.

I don't think he really came off as a bad guy, and Marquez always comes off as a bitter elitist type as well. (I like JMM, but he really is a bit of a bitter chap)

I dont think that either of them will be able to get over their pacman victories. Not sure why all of a sudden Bradley is acting like some cocky 'donk riding' badass. Before on the 24/7's he was just some conservative church/easy going family guy. Seems like he figured he should take the bad guy role over the ever so likable Marquez As it may be more marketable.

Yeah, Bradley came off as unlikeable in that episode. He needs to stop whining about it already. He was on the good side of an extremely questionable decision and instead of taking the humble routine he has acted like a complete ass since then. Him saying he won 8-4 clearly? Yeah, nobody sympathizes with you. Enough with the victim nonsense. Talk about the Marquez fight.

I still think Tim takes this though.

Tim Bradley is +115 as of right now...

Bradley in the distance is +555.

JMM in the distance is +330

I don't understand what people want Bradley to do, say he was lucky and denounce his best career win and payday? It has got to get annoying to be asked about it constantly.

I don't understand what people want Bradley to do, say he was lucky and denounce his best career win and payday? It has got to get annoying to be asked about it constantly.

here is what I would say if I was Bradley...

"Manny is a great fighter, I believe I won...but I have nothing but respect for him...but that's in the past...i can't be concerned about history...I have Juan Marquez to focus on...what's done is done...let's all move on to October 12 where I beat marquez's ass!!"

A win for Bradley and all they Pacman hate will go away because he beat Pac's number 1 rival. A win for Marquez and he could call it a career. No one else to fight.

Thanks for sharing the episode, didn't know it had aired.

I like what Bradley said about JMM retiring and what he would do in his shoes - funny stuff.

here is what I would say if I was Bradley...

"Manny is a great fighter, I believe I won...but I have nothing but respect for him...but that's in the past...i can't be concerned about history...I have Juan Marquez to focus on...what's done is done...let's all move on to October 12 where I beat marquez's ass!!"

I wasn't paying close attention, but I think that's pretty much what he was saying for close to a year and he's probably sick of giving the P.C. answer, which would explain the "Fuck Pacquiao. I won the fight." attitude.

I wasn't paying close attention, but I think that's pretty much what he was saying for close to a year and he's probably sick of giving the P.C. answer, which would explain the "Fuck Pacquiao. I won the fight." attitude.

He never really gave a P.C. answer to begin with. Just complained. Acting like HE got robbed. And when Pac decided to fight Marquez instead of Bradley again, all Bradley did was sit out and complain. That's bullcrap that nobody wanted to fight him. He could have found someone to fight if he wanted to. His mistake was thinking he ONLY should have a Pacquiao caliber opponent, if not Pacquiao himself. But the fact that he acted like a complete jerk and badmouthed Manny and Freddy instead of being humble, coupled with the fact that nearly everybody saw him losing that fight sure didn't help him.

Now before the Bradley Brigade comes out here and flames me, I like Bradley as a fighter. He's strong and fast, has good boxing skills and an amazing will to win. I think he'll actually make Marquez look really bad if he doesn't try to fight him the way he fought Provodnikov. If he boxes on the back foot all night, making Marquez lead, he will take a wide decision. But he needs to find another way to sell himself other than complaining about the Pacquiao fight. Seriously, every interview he's in he brings that up and wants to sell us a sob story. It's old.

He never really gave a P.C. answer to begin with. Just complained. Acting like HE got robbed. And when Pac decided to fight Marquez instead of Bradley again, all Bradley did was sit out and complain. That's bullcrap that nobody wanted to fight him. He could have found someone to fight if he wanted to. His mistake was thinking he ONLY should have a Pacquiao caliber opponent, if not Pacquiao himself. But the fact that he acted like a complete jerk and badmouthed Manny and Freddy instead of being humble, coupled with the fact that nearly everybody saw him losing that fight sure didn't help him.

Now before the Bradley Brigade comes out here and flames me, I like Bradley as a fighter. He's strong and fast, has good boxing skills and an amazing will to win. I think he'll actually make Marquez look really bad if he doesn't try to fight him the way he fought Provodnikov. If he boxes on the back foot all night, making Marquez lead, he will take a wide decision. But he needs to find another way to sell himself other than complaining about the Pacquiao fight. Seriously, every interview he's in he brings that up and wants to sell us a sob story. It's old.

I suppose if you had just defeated the fighter many considered the #1 pound for pound in the sport and immediately following you were somehow demonized not only by fans, but also an entire nation for getting the nod you would have acted much more gallantly?

I think if Tim fights smart, he can get a UD. JMM does best when facing aggressive move forward fighters. Tim however moves side to side and limits damage.

JMM needs a KO to win.

If Tim KO's Juan I'll eat a hat. I'll literally upload a Youtube video of me eating a hat.

won't actually eat a hat; but if Bradley moves at Marquez he's in for a long night. If he tries to box off of his back foot he might be able to work out a decision, but he's not knocking anyone out from back there.

Agree with shoemaker.

If anybody is getting stopped barring freak cut, it will be TB

Back