Bradley vs Marquez 24/7

Man, how can JMM, a 40 y/o train at that level and recover so quickly? He's such a gifted athlete.

Man, how can JMM, a 40 y/o train at that level and recover so quickly? He's such a gifted athlete.

because he is putting his heart and soul in to - nothing else but training, no excuses.

while you're sleeping he's up busting his old ass and doing more hard work in one day than you do all week. Probably something called desire and passion.

until he fails a drug test all this non-sense from the haters is just that - non-sense.

because he is putting his heart and soul in to - nothing else but training, no excuses.

while you're sleeping he's up busting his old ass and doing more hard work in one day than you do all week. Probably something called desire and passion.

until he fails a drug test all this non-sense from the haters is just that - non-sense.

Sure

I like both of these guys, I'm hoping for a technical and competitive fight. I think age might really be against Marquez though. I don't understand why people are hating on Bradley, he seems like a nice guy.

Shameluss plug once again... I did a fairly long preview.

In short, I think Bradley wins and I suspect the bout will be somewhat dull... or at least not the fireworks some people expect.

post your clips of getting up at 4am working your ass off.

Doesn't matter what time of day you get shit done, just as long as you get it done.

I'm now thinking Bradley will get the W. He'll fight smart and box his way to a decision, after the war he went through in his previous fight I imagine he'll be going back to fighting intelligently. He's still hungry, and after the sour reception he received after the Pacquiao fight he's coming in highly motivated on the big stage again. Contrast to Marquez, he's done all he's needed to in his career be KOing Pacquiao.

I'll add in this too: I can't imagine people calling Bradley boring anymore. After watching that episode I'm his personality very likeable.

Back