Bradley vs Marquez 24/7

I suppose if you had just defeated the fighter many considered the #1 pound for pound in the sport and immediately following you were somehow demonized not only by fans, but also an entire nation for getting the nod you would have acted much more gallantly?

Uh, yeah I would've. He was demonized for acting like an ass and badmouthed Manny and Freddy. Nobody blamed him for the decision, he's not a judge. But he was acting like he whooped Manny and everyone was in on some conspiracy to defame him. I doubt I would have done that.

I'm picking Bradley because of his superior speed and strength, but I'm definitely worried about the effects from the Provodnikov fight. He looked like a zombie in there. It was unbelievable he stayed up as long as he did. Nothing but heart.

Juanma has my heart on this one, but it can't be easy being Tim after the Pac fight. World's a cold place when the internet decides you're a villain.

Lol at sending death threats to a dude who didn't decide the Dec.

couple things: Love how JMM rocks the hummer like it's '04 again.

Also best part was when Tim said "ain't no 40 y/o gonna whoop my ass" lol.

Bradley is overrated, Marquez will beat him.

lol @ Bradley stopping Marquez. Yeah, no

Bradley isn't overrated. He will probably lose but he isn't overrated.

Uh, yeah I would've. He was demonized for acting like an ass and badmouthed Manny and Freddy. Nobody blamed him for the decision, he's not a judge. But he was acting like he whooped Manny and everyone was in on some conspiracy to defame him. I doubt I would have done that.

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

I'm picking Bradley because of his superior speed and strength, but I'm definitely worried about the effects from the Provodnikov fight. He looked like a zombie in there. It was unbelievable he stayed up as long as he did. Nothing but heart.

I'd slightly Favor Bradley due to being able to have the uncanny ability to make fights ugly and boring ala Andre Ward style. Speed and the ability to headbutt with the all time greats also helps. Marquez is going to feel dumb not taking a big money exciting fight against Pacman and will end up with another loss on his record as he would versus Pac

I hope Marquez knocks that prick out, People can say that he had no other choice than to say he won the pac match but it was fucking laughable.

You don't have to hope. Bradley's prime for the picking.

It feels like this is the first 24/7 or All Access or whatever the name of it is, that I will Watch in a long while. I'm so tired of seeing Pac and PBF on those shows. Refreshing to see "new" people even though they have been on it before as well

It's going to be a great fight and I think Marquez will definitely take this one. Bradley is out of his mind, thinking he really won the PAC fight or the ruslan fight. The ruslan fight was probably the best fights I've seen in a while.

It's going to be a great fight and I think Marquez will definitely take this one. Bradley is out of his mind, thinking he really won the PAC fight or the ruslan fight. The ruslan fight was probably the best fights I've seen in a while.

Well he won the Ruslan fight IMO but lost the Pac fight. Anyhow its good for him that he thinks he is a champion and so forth.

I didnt like how he acted like he actually whooped Pac but if thats how he feels its all good.
He should feel that way. I do disagree but thats another debate totally.

The Ruslan fight made me like Bradley even though i think he fought a really stupid fight but i cant recall much more entertaining fight than that.

After the Pac fight i werent too keen to see Bradley in the ring again but after the Ruslan fight i want to see both, Bradley and Ruslan fight again.

I just watched the full 24/7 and I still don't know what everyone is bitching about with Bradley. It sounds like he caught a ton of shit from all angles regarding the decision and I don't blame him for having a chip on his shoulder about it. To be on that level he needs supreme self confidence, he can't doubt himself, and he doesn't owe Freddy or Manny anything.

How can so many on here criticize Bradley's statements and in the same breathe lionize the personalities of Floyd and Hopkins? Strange.

I just watched the full 24/7 and I still don't know what everyone is bitching about with Bradley. It sounds like he caught a ton of shit from all angles regarding the decision and I don't blame him for having a chip on his shoulder about it. To be on that level he needs supreme self confidence, he can't doubt himself, and he doesn't owe Freddy or Manny anything.

How can so many on here criticize Bradley's statements and in the same breathe lionize the personalities of Floyd and Hopkins? Strange.

Bradley with a win here will win the respect of many...he already won many fans with his gutsy (and stupid) performance against Ruslan.

I hope this is a passing of the torch moment, not because I have money on Bradley but because Bradley is a likable character...

him marrying a woman with children and caring for them as his own is commendable.

Bradley with a win here will win the respect of many...he already won many fans with his gutsy (and stupid) performance against Ruslan.

I hope this is a passing of the torch moment, not because I have money on Bradley but because Bradley is a likable character...

him marrying a woman with children and caring for them as his own is commendable.

i like his dad, one of the few in boxing who isnt a twat. not many of them in boxing can handle being '2nd' and not create friction with the head trainer. jcc jnr, joel de la hoya. money's dad for example. I like the ' I'm 50, ill go to jail' comment haha

Back