Brad From Home Improvement Arrested For Strangulation

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
70882163ed4573808cfdaaaa7d57a6a9.jpg

Bigfoot-_The_Unforgettable_Encounter_FilmPoster.jpeg

Zachery Ty Bryan, the actor who played the oldest son on the long-running 1990s sit-com “Home Improvement” was arrested in Oregon and faces charges of strangulation and assault.

AP20291727441486.jpg

Eugene Police Department via AP
This booking photo released Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, by the Eugene, Ore., Police Department shows suspect Zachery Ty Bryan.
The Eugene Police Department said officers were dispatched to a North Eugene apartment Friday night on a report of a physical dispute. They found Bryan, 39, sitting outside and his girlfriend, 27, at a neighboring apartment.

Bryan reportedly assaulted the victim, impeded her breathing, and took her phone away when she tried to call 911, police said. The victim declined medical assistance.

Bryan was booked into Lane County jail after 1 a.m. Saturday.

Last edited:
So many people on that show are junkies.
Tim Allen even.

So many people on 80’s and 90’s sitcoms are junkies period.

Last time I saw that dude he was getting kilt by Larry the undead spy.

You learn something new every day. This was particularly interesting to me as an MMA fan.

Apparently we need to start saying rear naked strangle, which be honest, sounds a lot cooler.

Differences from choking[edit]
Although sometimes the words are used interchangeably, "strangulation" and "choking" are not the same thing. Choking is when air flow is blocked by food or a foreign object in the trachea – something that can be addressed by the Heimlich maneuver. Strangulation, by contrast, is defined by reduced air flow and/or blood flow to or from the brain via the intentional external compression of blood vessels or the airway in the neck. Notably, however, many victims of strangulation refer to the assault as "choking".

Both manual strangulation (i.e., gripping the throat with one’s hands) and ligature strangulation (e.g., belts, scarves) have been reported in intimate partner violence cases.[1]

Back