BPC-157 for sports injury repair

hahahayeah

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
sup doggies,

Idk if this is the right place for this post, if not, mods, can you please move this to the right part of the board?

so, I've been dealing with a long term (right around 5 years) injury in my knee. it was diagnosed as a torn meniscus about 2 years ago, but I think there is more going on in it than that. 20+ years of active wear and tear on it leads me to believe I may have some cartilage damage along with damage to my medial meniscus.

I do not think my acl, mcl, or pcl is torn. I do not have determinantal instability in it, it does not lock up, and when I am not active in my sport (skateboarding) I only have issues in it sporadically. these issues are in my right knee, which is my lead leg when skating (shout out goofy footers.) I'll have 3 good weeks out of 4 in a month, but I will admit, if I even turn or pivot on it wrong, the inside of my knee and into my thigh swells up pretty badly. I am so used to the, "pain," that it doesn't even feel like pain anymore.

BPC-157 has been said to work miracles, and it is amazing for ligament repair. I am not in a position to get surgery (although I, and my old osteo doctor, feel like I need it,) and have been researching absolutely everything I can to heal my knee naturally. PT and exercise has not worked so far.

has anyone used BPC-157 for sports repair injury? has anyone used BPC-157 for other reasons? what was your experience like? is it something you take consistently or would it be considered more of a, "cycle?"

any and all information and anecdotes would be truly appreciated. if you have other suggestions, I will happily listen! I haven't been able to REALLY skate in close to two years now, and it is something I have done basically my whole life.

thanks!

I've tried different peptides, (not that one) growth Hormone, stem cells and everything else I could find. My experience has been changing diet helped, but once Meniscus / ACL get's really fucked up, none of that shit brings it back to good use.

If its really bad the road ends with surgery.

I bought it for my mom who started having an articulation issue, pain was irradiating from the back of her right shoulder down her arm all the way to her right hand, and she was unable to close it or hold anything with it.
She had major improvements within a couple days, and after 2 weeks of 2 daily subcutaneous injections it was practically healed 100%.

I have tried it also on my knee. I already had some meniscus surgeries and had pain every day. It didn't work for me, but the main problem was that I kept training. Sometimes I took some days off but then I started again. When I stopped training for a longer period it went better. Now it still doesn't feel 100%, but I have more good days and even when there is pain it is not as it used to be. But it stays a weak spot. The bpc-157 did nothing for me that I could notice.

I have tried it also on my knee. I already had some meniscus surgeries and had pain every day. It didn't work for me, but the main problem was that I kept training. Sometimes I took some days off but then I started again. When I stopped training for a longer period it went better. Now it still doesn't feel 100%, but I have more good days and even when there is pain it is not as it used to be. But it stays a weak spot. The bpc-157 did nothing for me that I could notice.

Did you consider trying Thymosin Beta-4?
Seems like it can be somewhat more potent from what I’ve read, they’re good in conjunction.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is also great for surgery recovery.

Did you consider trying Thymosin Beta-4?
Seems like it can be somewhat more potent from what I’ve read, they’re good in conjunction.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is also great for surgery recovery.

Haven't tried it, but will try to find some more information about it.

Do you have tight hips

yes, they are exceptionally tight. not in a tense way, and not in an inflexible way, but, "tight," like, "THAT'S SO FUCKING TIGHT DUDE!" or, "tight," like how Shakira's hips don't like, tight.

yes, they are exceptionally tight. not in a tense way, and not in an inflexible way, but, "tight," like, "THAT'S SO FUCKING TIGHT DUDE!" or, "tight," like how Shakira's hips don't like, tight.

My hips didn't really get unfucked and loosen up until I started seeing a pelvic doc and therapist, and doing like a men's pelvic floor rehab/trigger point/yoga routine 3x a week + normal foam rolling.

All the normal stretching + foam rolling in the world didn't hit that last little bit that was needed to bring my hips back to 100%.

My hips didn't really get unfucked and loosen up until I started seeing a pelvic doc and therapist, and doing like a men's pelvic floor rehab/trigger point/yoga routine 3x a week + normal foam rolling.

All the normal stretching + foam rolling in the world didn't hit that last little bit that was needed to bring my hips back to 100%.

I'll admit, I was trying to be funny, but there may be some tightening of my hips, but I am super active and stretch daily. I don't have an in-depth yoga session each day, but I do stretch constantly throughout the day. I have been focused more on stretching the muscles around my pelvis than I have in previous years.

My mom had a good experience with knee surgery. Don't know anything about that alternative medicine.

My mom had a good experience with knee surgery. Don't know anything about that alternative medicine.

It’s not alternative medicine, it’s just not promoted to poor people who don’t deserve to heal like millionaire athletes.

Full hamstring rupture and was recommended bpc 157 by a trainer who used it after tearing his bicep. My surgeon was absolutely shocked at how well it worked.

Unfortunately they are rescheduling these peptides, so they will no longer be available soon.

sup doggies,

Idk if this is the right place for this post, if not, mods, can you please move this to the right part of the board?

so, I've been dealing with a long term (right around 5 years) injury in my knee. it was diagnosed as a torn meniscus about 2 years ago, but I think there is more going on in it than that. 20+ years of active wear and tear on it leads me to believe I may have some cartilage damage along with damage to my medial meniscus.

I do not think my acl, mcl, or pcl is torn. I do not have determinantal instability in it, it does not lock up, and when I am not active in my sport (skateboarding) I only have issues in it sporadically. these issues are in my right knee, which is my lead leg when skating (shout out goofy footers.) I'll have 3 good weeks out of 4 in a month, but I will admit, if I even turn or pivot on it wrong, the inside of my knee and into my thigh swells up pretty badly. I am so used to the, "pain," that it doesn't even feel like pain anymore.

BPC-157 has been said to work miracles, and it is amazing for ligament repair. I am not in a position to get surgery (although I, and my old osteo doctor, feel like I need it,) and have been researching absolutely everything I can to heal my knee naturally. PT and exercise has not worked so far.

has anyone used BPC-157 for sports repair injury? has anyone used BPC-157 for other reasons? what was your experience like? is it something you take consistently or would it be considered more of a, "cycle?"

any and all information and anecdotes would be truly appreciated. if you have other suggestions, I will happily listen! I haven't been able to REALLY skate in close to two years now, and it is something I have done basically my whole life.

thanks!
https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/

Really? What are the specifics on that?

Full hamstring rupture and was recommended bpc 157 by a trainer who used it after tearing his bicep. My surgeon was absolutely shocked at how well it worked.

Unfortunately they are rescheduling these peptides, so they will no longer be available soon.

Back