BPC-157 for sports injury repair

I am just going to drop ru58841 for some sherdoggers.

damn... def need some of that too! lol... whats your experience been like with that compound? I'm super super hesitant to take anything that messes with DHT. does it act the same way as finasteride?

That's something you should talk to a doctor about.

Many doctors literally think peptides will kill you. They don't even know what it is. Anything that isn't a Big Pharma drug they can prescribe to you, they're ignorant of. They're arrogant, too. Instead of being like "Sorry I'm not familiar with it" which is the truthful, humble response they'll bullshit something about it being dangerous or you being too stupid to use it correctly. It is what it is.

Ipamorelin worked for me, did a lil BPC157 and TB4 but cant rly say it was them on their own.

Have shoulder issues/tears and even without physio/massage they got better while training hard. aka far less pain.

What position does it hurt your knee with? So when you flick on a kicklip, assuming your knee points forward when you flick, does it hurt from that rotation? Also, just curious, how old are you?

What position does it hurt your knee with? So when you flick on a kicklip, assuming your knee points forward when you flick, does it hurt from that rotation? Also, just curious, how old are you?

It's the medial side of my front facing knee. I'm goofy footed, so it's the inside of my right knee. It doesn't necessarily hurt when I flick or skate, but sometimes out of nowhere it will swell up and feel unstable. I saw an ortho about 2 years ago and he said most likely I have a torn meniscus, but I lost my health insurance before I could get the MRI to confirm it. I think there are other issues going on along with the torn meniscus, but I could be wrong.

I have broken both feet and both sets of toes multiple times, had 1 bad concussion (thank God it was only 1,) multiple rolled ankles, fractured tibia, my wrists have a lot of instability in them, but my worst injury was a ruptured vas deferens... yeah. That one was bad.

I'm 33 and have been skating hard since I was 12.

It's the medial side of my front facing knee. I'm goofy footed, so it's the inside of my right knee. It doesn't necessarily hurt when I flick or skate, but sometimes out of nowhere it will swell up and feel unstable. I saw an ortho about 2 years ago and he said most likely I have a torn meniscus, but I lost my health insurance before I could get the MRI to confirm it. I think there are other issues going on along with the torn meniscus, but I could be wrong.

I have broken both feet and both sets of toes multiple times, had 1 bad concussion (thank God it was only 1,) multiple rolled ankles, fractured tibia, my wrists have a lot of instability in them, but my worst injury was a ruptured vas deferens... yeah. That one was bad.

I'm 33 and have been skating hard since I was 12.

I have knee issues as well. 41 now. Started skating at 13. Skated hard until I was around 21 or 22. I then partied a ton and only skated a little until 25. Then I stopped for years and picked it back up at around 33. Like you, I was a stairs, rail, and gap skater. I think I have floating cartilage and I'm probably almost bone on bone.

Many doctors literally think peptides will kill you. They don't even know what it is. Anything that isn't a Big Pharma drug they can prescribe to you, they're ignorant of. They're arrogant, too. Instead of being like "Sorry I'm not familiar with it" which is the truthful, humble response they'll bullshit something about it being dangerous or you being too stupid to use it correctly. It is what it is.

Well, I meant go to a good one. I have a friend who had all sorts of problems and also had a genetic defect that effects methylation in his body, the doctor he went to gave him peptides. So, yes, you can't just go to any doctor. This doctor didn't even take insurance because insurance will not pay him for the work he's capable of doing.

Well, I meant go to a good one. I have a friend who had all sorts of problems and also had a genetic defect that effects methylation in his body, the doctor he went to gave him peptides. So, yes, you can't just go to any doctor. This doctor didn't even take insurance because insurance will not pay him for the work he's capable of doing.

There’s a doctor in Dallas, which is somewhat near me, who’s familiar and works with peptides.
https://www.thrivemddallas.com/wellness/peptide-therapy/

The pros to seeing a doctor like that I assume is the quality of the peptides, given that it’s hard trusting 100% in the quality of the ones out there.

But it sucks to have to pay for the formalities of a doctor consultation and the doctor fees when I’m able to figure out the dosage and administer the stuff myself.

That's a total unicorn though, one you have to seek out specifically. For 99% of people just visiting whichever doctor their network covers, bringing it up will likely cause more issues than anything else.

In Canada you don't even choose your doctor, they get assigned to you like it's the Soviet Union. If you choose to desist from a particular one, you end up on a waiting list for another 5 years. Odds are you end up on an asshole, and they really are assholes because they know they can get away with it, they get assigned new 'clients' regardless of their behaviour.

That's a total unicorn though, one you have to seek out specifically. For 99% of people just visiting whichever doctor their network covers, bringing it up will likely cause more issues than anything else.

In Canada you don't even choose your doctor, they get assigned to you like it's the Soviet Union. If you choose to desist from a particular one, you end up on a waiting list for another 5 years. Odds are you end up on an asshole, and they really are assholes because they know they can get away with it, they get assigned new 'clients' regardless of their behaviour.

My original response is to the thread starter which according to what he put in his profile is in SW Florida, so I don't see what Canada has to do with this.

Of course anyone can take anything they can get their hands on, but the thread starter is making a thread about what is potentially a medical issue. While we might be a bunch of 6'5" muscled Gorillas, with ginormously large schlongs, we are not in any ways qualified to advise him on this. I can well appreciate that he considers us his most trusted associates and thus came to us for help, but as such a trusted associate I must defer him to someone who can better help him.

Back