• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing kinda sucks. What a shit stoppage.

I never saw the end.

Did Wilder put on his costume again and walk out?

LMAO this thread is a failure of EPIC proportions.

In fairness, at least the TS is owning his L.

Which is more than can be said for @-guerilla- who has yet to appear in his train wreck of a Thread since last night.<Lmaoo><45>

I didn't see any towel.
It looked like a TKO to me after the 3rd KD.
I personally would have watched a little bit more of this, but whoever though that wasn't a one sided beating is delusional.
Not to mention that in their 1st fight Fury should have been awarded with the W.

Wilder got battered from pillar to post , I'm just hear to read the excuses. Tyson told everyone exactly how it would go, Wilder got exposed , out boxed, he looked dead lol. Bad stoppage for sure.

Didn't even give him a standing 10 count? There was no definitive end to that fight. Let em fight. WTF

I am happy Tyson Fury won but I was hoping there would be a more definitive end.
Corner threw the towel in. Did you even watch it?

Aged a fuck sight better than the dumbass who said Fury, "couldn't crack an egg with his slap-punches":rolleyes:
I don’t think so. You see, who said that was a prediction, a guess if you will which was proven wrong. This was said after the fact which is why I said dumbass. Get it?

Assuming the corner didn’t throw the towel in, there’s also no standing 8 count in championship fights. If you want a count, take a knee. If you try to “fight on” or “grit through it” you’re gambling that the ref might do what you refuse to in the interest of you not dying in front of millions of people.

Didn't even give him a standing 10 count? There was no definitive end to that fight. Let em fight. WTF

I am happy Tyson Fury won but I was hoping there would be a more definitive end.

In my opinion his corner should have thrown the towel in a round or two earlier, he was really hurt and basically had no chance of winning from then.

Back