• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing kinda sucks. What a shit stoppage.

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Didn't even give him a standing 10 count? There was no definitive end to that fight. Let em fight. WTF

I am happy Tyson Fury won but I was hoping there would be a more definitive end.

he didnt know what was going on and was very sluggish.

Didn't even give him a standing 10 count? There was no definitive end to that fight. Let em fight. WTF

I am happy Tyson Fury won but I was hoping there would be a more definitive end.
youre a fuckin idiot

You can't get a standing 10 count when your corner throws in the towel, bud.

His corner threw in the towel because Wilder threw like 0 punches and was just backing up and getting punched in the face.

That was pretty definitive, his corner knew he'd be going out on a stretcher shortly

Im holding the L here. Didn't see the corner call for the stoppage. Just watching the replay now.

Are you serious?!

God dam this is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on this site.

He was barely standing for the last round and a half, he had nothing left good stoppage.

Great stoppage. Sustained punishment at that weight is no joke. They are here to entertain us not to die.

Naw - that is what more refs and corners should be willing to do; unlike MMA.

Show that you actually give a shit about your fighter (the corner) and that you're a ref actually looking out for the fighters.

Knee jerk reactions like TS are why more corners don't stop fights.

Last edited:
corner saved him. Yes we know wilder has the right hand but he was looking bad out there and telegraphing that right hand so bad fury could see it coming from a mile away.

This sport is mad, Wilder took less damage than UFC's first round main event.

Wilder looked fucked after the first knockdown. His corner threw in the towel

Back