NOV 27Th

WARD DIRRELL
NOV 27th

KHAN MAIDANA
DEC 11th

HOPKINS PASCAL
DEC 18th

Last edited:
Awesome video, but a horrible song. I wish people would stop putting Eminem's music with cool videos. I am exciting about the boxing that is coming up though.

I-hear-ya-brah.jpg

Wow, I'm not a boxing hater, I try to watch when I can, but I only recognize a few of those names, so I doubt the average person recognizes any more. The days of EVERYONE knowing a dozen or more boxing names, DLH, Tyson, RJJ, etc. are done.

Wow, I'm not a boxing hater, I try to watch when I can, but I only recognize a few of those names, so I doubt the average person recognizes any more. The days of EVERYONE knowing a dozen or more boxing names, DLH, Tyson, RJJ, etc. are done.

well, not to be a dick but these are really good match ups that any real fight fan would enjoy. And these are actually very recognizable names outside of whitebred suburban America. Just sayin'. I also find it funny that the majority of die hard MMA(or should I say UFC) fans always preface there nonsense with the whole "I don't hate boxing" thing.You either have no knowledge of the sport whatsoever or you're mad. Why else would you be lurking the boxing forum and only replying to a "boxing is dead" thread?

How many people can recognize MMA celebrities beyond Liddell, Franklin, Couture, Ortiz, and Griffin?

It was dead in the beginning of the year, but has resurrected in the latter part of the year.
November is stacked, and not like a ufc card, I mean stacked.

How many people can recognize MMA celebrities beyond Liddell, Franklin, Couture, Ortiz, and Griffin?

It wasn't meant as a comparison to MMA, but to boxing in the 80's and even 90's

well, not to be a dick but these are really good match ups that any real fight fan would enjoy. And these are actually very recognizable names outside of whitebred suburban America. Just sayin'. I also find it funny that the majority of die hard MMA(or should I say UFC) fans always preface there nonsense with the whole "I don't hate boxing" thing.You either have no knowledge of the sport whatsoever or you're mad. Why else would you be lurking the boxing forum and only replying to a "boxing is dead" thread?

I know it is, I've heard good things about it, just saying the name recognition isn't the same as it used to be, dont get so defensive. San Leandro, being right next to Oakland, is hardly "whitebred suburban America." I'm here cause the thread is in the "Latest Threads" bar along the side and I was curious.

It was dead in the beginning of the year, but has resurrected in the latter part of the year.
November is stacked, and not like a ufc card, I mean stacked.

Must be because it's October and close to Halloween; dead things tend to turn into zombies during this time of year, boxing included.

I know it is, I've heard good things about it, just saying the name recognition isn't the same as it used to be, dont get so defensive. San Leandro, being right next to Oakland, is hardly "whitebred suburban America." I'm here cause the thread is in the "Latest Threads" bar along the side and I was curious.

ok, I was just a little put off by that. If you followed Boxing at all this would peak interest, not some bullshit like "Jones Hopkins" or "Toney Couture". Real fight fans know the difference between selling names and actually good fights. If you are not looking forward to these matchups you most likely don't enjoy boxing.

Boxing isn't exciting.

MMA is exciting, so is K-1.

Hell, I'd even watch pro wrestling over boxing.

Awesome video, but a horrible song. I wish people would stop putting Eminem's music with cool videos. I am exciting about the boxing that is coming up though.

Agreed, Eminem has sunk below the talent or event "interesting" line.

Just a way of saying id rather watch MMA, the only boxers i watch are JMM and pac-man.

ummmm both of those fighters are in upcoming fights featured in the video. You obviously don't respect boxing so I advise you to stop being such a f@ggot and post elsewhere. moron.

Back