Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Revel only last for like 2 years? Craziness

Just some recent boxing betting results from @jhabeeb1 on Twitter. It's always interesting to see how other bettors set up their spreadsheets. Mine is kind of similar:

CgLmE6uWQAE9huo.jpg:large
Jesus this is so official. I gotta stop being a bum and make one of these to help myself out.

I had some life affirming experiences in Atlantic City when I lived in NJ in the 1990s, many of them centered at the Trump Taj Mahal. I used to drive down in my Ram Air Trans Am along with a whole crew of guys in tow that I worked with for the East Coast Video Show which my former boss sponsored along with a bunch of girls and have the run of the place. We made a lot of money, did a lot of drugs and had a lot of sex. Good memories!

Jesus this is so official. I gotta stop being a bum and make one of these to help myself out.
I've got something that breaks down stats like ROI, win %, live bet, specific props and different sports etc. Pain to set up but happy to send a copy you can change/modify to suit? Wouldn't take long to make something basic...

I've got something that breaks down stats like ROI, win %, live bet, specific props and different sports etc. Pain to set up but happy to send a copy you can change/modify to suit? Wouldn't take long to make something basic...
I'm only computer savvy in certain ways, so I guess the only question is, can I get Microsoft Excel on a Macbook? If I can, that would be much appreciated

EDIT looks like I can, gonna PM you my email

Egads, Anthony Dirrell first round KO. Going to try to make that up with his brother in what I hope will also be a quick stoppage in the main event: Andre Dirrell/Blake Caparello Under 8½ (+180) 100.00 for $180.00

Will wait for lb but really like look of Conlan and Walsh winning decisions on Hughie Fury undercard.

Will wait for lb but really like look of Conlan and Walsh winning decisions on Hughie Fury undercard.

dunno much about the fighters but Walsh's opponent only fought bums so far while Walsh fought some decent fighters and even won a couple rounds in his fight with Selby.. think i will bet him at betsafe -105 he is a bigger favorite eveywhere else..

Anyone else think Berto dec +305 is a good line? I know Ortiz hasn't been to the cards since their first fight, but surely this has a better shot of hitting than that line indicates?

Anyone else think Berto dec +305 is a good line? I know Ortiz hasn't been to the cards since their first fight, but surely this has a better shot of hitting than that line indicates?
I don't hate it based on value, but with the unpredictability of the way these two fight and the moneylines being close, I prefer just going with Berto straight.

dunno much about the fighters but Walsh's opponent only fought bums so far while Walsh fought some decent fighters and even won a couple rounds in his fight with Selby.. think i will bet him at betsafe -105 he is a bigger favorite eveywhere else..

I meant Liam Walsh! Hope these fights go to decision love lb huge favourites to win by dec at crazy odds!

call me crazy but i think i'm going to play ortiz tonight.

Liam Walsh is a heavy favorite everywhere about -1200 on 5D.

But his dec line is evens and the books keep the lines around there until the later rounds. I think this goes to a decision. I am boxrec capping tho but its worked well previously!

But his dec line is evens and the books keep the lines around there until the later rounds. I think this goes to a decision. I am boxrec capping tho but its worked well previously!
Even better than evens most places I look on ProBoxingOdds. ML -1250 and 12 round decision line +172 on 5D for example. I guess they really expect a stoppage.

I added Andre Berto/Victor Ortiz fight won't go distance (-102) $51.00 for $50.00

I think Tennyson R Walsh is first fight.

Tennyson has fought terrible opposition and got knocked out by a guy 2-64 three years ago. Hes a banger tho but Walsh never been stopped. Walsh has fought much better quality including Selby.

Have to Walsh SU at almost evens.

my degen action so far..

Ryan Walsh -105
Ryan Walsh Dec +188
Bute +305
Bute KO +600

and hopefully something juicy on livebet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back