Boxing Discussion VIII

Something small on this one to keep my interest: Vasiliy Lomachenko/Luke Campbell Over 9½ (-105) $105.00 for $100.00

Well not with ease, campbell was seriously hurt in the 7th if i recall correctly.

Zerafa and Loma over make it a nice quiet profitable weekend

One more for action tonight, hoping Lara is content to play it safe as he often does even against an opponent he is clearly better than: Erislandy Lara/Ramon Alvarez Over 7½ (+132) $200.00 for $264.00

Daniel Roman this weekend 1.71/-140 looks ok to me.

Much more experience than his opponent who had a decent amatuer career but faced nothing like this as a pro.

This hasn't opened in the US I don't think but UK should have it (Paddy Power affiliate has it down under)

Edit: its 1.87/-115 now. Even better and glad i hadnt bet yet

Last edited:
Amanda Serrano wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+140) vs Heather Hardy $100.00 for $140.00

Anyone think Fury can get another early KO here? Don't know anything about Otto

Tyson Fury/Otto Wallin Over 7½ (+150) $200.00 for $300.00

Small underdog bet: Sam Eggington (+155) vs Orlando Fiordigiglio $100.00 for $155.00

If you would have told me Kovalev was +300 against Canelo a few years ago I might have put my life on Kovalev. It's pretty crazy how everyone just expects Canelo to be able to break Kovalev down and stop him.

What happens if Kovalev is able to keep his distance and land that right hand on Canelo? This is such an interesting fight to me. I may have to throw some on Kovalev now.

If you would have told me Kovalev was +300 against Canelo a few years ago I might have put my life on Kovalev. It's pretty crazy how everyone just expects Canelo to be able to break Kovalev down and stop him.

What happens if Kovalev is able to keep his distance and land that right hand on Canelo? This is such an interesting fight to me. I may have to throw some on Kovalev now.
Everyone assumes a body shot TKO for Canelo. Kov looked good 2 fights ago and beat a guy with more power and is bigger last time out. Canelo coming up yet another weight

Age and short turnaround are reasons people like Canelo but there's weight classes for a reason

Last edited:
I'm paranoid when it comes to big boxing matches because corruptness is rampant. Maybe I'm naive but I don't think they let Canelo lose if it hits the cards, Kovalev needs KO. The odds do look really wide though, I see him at +350. Certainly tempting.

Peter Quillin/Alfredo Angulo Under 6½ (+110) $100.00 for $110.00

Back