Boxing Discussion VIII

Haven't seen the fight but Arias cost me 2u whilst the over in the Kownacki fight hit. Small 0.65u loss for the boxing weekend

Jason Sosa/Haskell Rhodes Draw (+1900) ~$22.00 for ~$418.00

Can't wrap my head around Kovalev odds nearing -200. Yarde has been -1000 in every fight, this is a huge step up in competition + in Russia
Kov has his own problems lately but if he's been training he should be fine here.

Waiting to see where the line goes. May end up with -1XX yet

Can't wrap my head around Kovalev odds nearing -200. Yarde has been -1000 in every fight, this is a huge step up in competition + in Russia
Kov has his own problems lately but if he's been training he should be fine here.

Waiting to see where the line goes. May end up with -1XX yet

-165 at BM

Kovalev vs Yarde Weigh-in from earlier in Russia:

Pretty intriguing fight, hard to really back Yarde other than his attitude and physical advantage. Kov should be able to land his jab significantly and finding his 2 at will along with crisp body combos. Yarde gonna try and find the pressure and power shots. Line really throwing me off, I really like Yarde but this fight feels like Kov -350 at least, more like -500 kind of fight.

Live In-Play: Ilunga Makabu (-132) vs Alexey Papin ~$170.00 for ~$128.79

Last minute bet: Sergey Kovalev/Anthony Yarde Under 8½ (-127) $127.00 for $100.00

During round 8, Live In-Play: Sergey Kovalev Points Victory (-101) ~$220.00 for ~$217.82

kovalev was close to getting ko'd, but well done!

Great fight, Yarde showed some heart, but as we all expected experience and cardio a big question and proved to be his downfall.

Never been impressed with Horn. I think he roughed an unfocusedPac up and made it a dirty fight to win 5 rounds and that's the best we can say about him.

He is fighting a guy this weekend named Zerafa I have seen fight twice live and once now on youtube. I remember seeing him fight Brook and thinking he wasnt bad. He is at least mediocre and a division bigger than Horn. He also took some.big.shots from Quillen before getting stopped.

He is +350 right.now and I am going to take a stab at him to get the upset here. I just think he is bigger and more skilled than Horn. I would not be surprised at an upset here. He should probably be closer to +150.

Never been impressed with Horn. I think he roughed an unfocusedPac up and made it a dirty fight to win 5 rounds and that's the best we can say about him.

He is fighting a guy this weekend named Zerafa I have seen fight twice live and once now on youtube. I remember seeing him fight Brook and thinking he wasnt bad. He is at least mediocre and a division bigger than Horn. He also took some.big.shots from Quillen before getting stopped.

He is +350 right.now and I am going to take a stab at him to get the upset here. I just think he is bigger and more skilled than Horn. I would not be surprised at an upset here. He should probably be closer to +150.

I did the same, got him at +1300 to win by decision and +550 for the win.

Any info on Charlie Edwards opponent?

Back