Boxing Confirmed DEAD

Mayweather is richer, has set his legacy in stone in a sport with a much, much deeper history than MMA in a manner that Conor never will, and ultimately.....he’s the guy who had his hand raised when the pair actually fought.

The only thing that saved Conor from permanent brain damage was the mercy of the referee.

lol

no, son

the only thing that saved Mayweather from being beaten to death was that same ref, that funny set of rules and those big puffy gloves.

That’s just a fact.

lol

but he broke again already tho

and Conor younger and growin his wealth

AND would fuckin slaughter him in a fight, not a boxing bout lol

so ease up there turbo
Lol, he certainly isn't "broke" and there's no guarantee Conor beats Floyd in a "fight" let alone "slaughters" him. In an MMA bout odds would be heavily in his favor but, much like a Boxing bout, that's not a "fight".

No need for the childish last sentence there my friend but whatever.

lol

no, son

the only thing that saved Mayweather from being beaten to death was that same ref, that funny set of rules and those big puffy gloves.

That’s just a fact.
Lol, go get hit by a competition 8oz glove dude (which Floyd insisted on despite 10oz usually being standard above 147 to improve Conors odds of being able to hit) then come back and tell the class how "puffy" they are... Lol

14S0m1D.gif
What's wrong with u? U love conor this much? Stop posting about him in threads that have nothing to do with him. The obsession is unhealthy

R u drunk or retarded?
Are you? Do you actually believe a defenseless Conor would have lasted another 1:30 without getting faceplanted if not for the ref.... Or even another :10?

lol

no, son

That’s just a fact.

You can instantly tell when someone’s never been in either a boxing or MMA gym when they talk about 8oz boxing gloves being ‘pillows’ or ‘puffy’ <45>

Lol, go get hit by a competition 8oz glove dude (which Floyd insisted on despite 10oz usually being standard above 147 to improve Conors odds of being able to hit) then come back and tell the class how "puffy" they are... Lol

{<BJPeen}

Yeah this always seems very strange to me when people joke about boxing gloves. With big sparring gloves ok its a little less problematic but even with nice "puffy" 18Oz a liver punch is a liver punch and hurts as hell if the opponent is skilled.

People dont realize gloves are to protect the boxer punching, not the opponent. And competition 10Oz are brutal to get hit with. Not even talking about 8Oz.

@boss429 and @Khaiser out here grappling with boxing gloves lol

you two got pwned and are now clutching at straws.

<Dany07>

You’ve outed yourself as someone who’s never set foot in a legit fight gym son.

Don’t hate me for it.

The fact you’re unaware that and decent MMA gym will actually use a whole range of gloves tells me all I need to know.

Yeah this always seems very strange to me when people joke about boxing gloves. With big sparring gloves ok its a little less problematic but even with nice "puffy" 18Oz a liver punch is a liver punch and hurts as hell if the opponent is skilled.

People dont realize gloves are to protect the boxer punching, not the opponent. And competition 10Oz are brutal to get hit with. Not even talking about 8Oz.

I’ve knocked out guys in sparring with 16oz gloves. I’ve also seen it happen enough times for it not even to be a ‘thing’ anymore.

The idea that 8oz gloves are pillows only tells me someone has probably never even held a pair.

Yeah I know dude, it's ridiculous.

Apparently these folks got a pair of pillow punchers from their parents as kids and think those are Boxing gloves.

Having been hit many times by 8/10/12oz Boxing gloves, 4oz MMA gloves and bare fists I can assure everyone who actually wants to know the Boxing gloves leave you feeling the worst at the time and after the fact. Competition gloves especially are devistatingly hard and since it's spread out over a larger surface area feels far worse after a few.

Back