Boxing Confirmed DEAD

Also it's not like MMA hasn't had their fair share of freak show fights either (cough CM Punk cough cough) shit, half of Pride's fights were freak show fights and half of Rizin's fights are freak show fights as well. So MMA fans shouldn't be acting all high and mighty about this.

Also it's not like MMA hasn't had their fair share of freak show fights either (cough CM Punk cough cough) shit, half of Pride's fights were freak show fights and half of Rizin's fights are freak show fights as well. So MMA fans shouldn't be acting all high and mighty about this.
Has nothing to do with that really, this is just your every other week boxing is dead circle jerk thread by the same usual suspects.

thank god jake knocked out that big nose dork.
jake actually looks decent and better than logan tbh.
Hopefully he kos ksi as well cuz his fanbase is the worst

Has nothing to do with that really, this is just your every other week boxing is dead circle jerk thread by the same usual suspects.
I know, I was just making a point. If boxing was really as dead as these MMA fanboys claim it is (and I'm saying this as someone who generally prefers MMA over boxing and considers himself a casual boxing fan) then why is boxing overall more popular worldwide than MMA? I mean MMA isn't even legal in every country yet boxing is supposed to dead? Give me a fucking break.

Mayweather killed MMA like 3 years ago.
No one wants to watch guys kick each others ankles and give each other figure four leg locks.

Same shit happened to me once while I was in the middle of the robot

14S0m1D.gif
Holy fuck never noticed that if the ref didn't pull Floyd's punch back conor was going out cold.

Celeb boxing is nothing new...it's embarrassing how there are people who post on a combat sport message board and still know so little about combat sports.

Also, Jose Cancenco fought in MMA for god sakes. Lmao.

Conor robbed boxing of 100mill and went ten rounds with their best ever with just a few months of training . lol

He slick.
Yeah but Floyd robbed Boxing and MMA of 300mill the same night (hence the ski mask entrance) and changed the casual fight fans perception of him after, the Pac masterclass, as a runner who can't finish and just dances around defensively.

Allowing it to last as long as it did standing right in front of the much bigger MMA "power puncher" and walking him down all night while brawling at times before ultimately finishing him.

I wrote a much more in depth version of my theory of that fight but can't be bothered to track it down, lol. Needless to say though.... He much slicker.

Yeah but Floyd robbed Boxing and MMA of 300mill the same night (hence the ski mask entrance) and changed the casual fight fans perception of him after, the Pac masterclass, as a runner who can't finish and just dances around defensively.

Allowing it to last as long as it did standing right in front of the much bigger MMA "power puncher" and walking him down all night while brawling at times before ultimately finishing him.

I wrote a much more in depth version of my theory of that fight but can't be bothered to track it down, lol. Needless to say though.... He much slicker.

lol

but he broke again already tho

and Conor younger and growin his wealth

AND would fuckin slaughter him in a fight, not a boxing bout lol

so ease up there turbo

lol

but he broke again already tho

and Conor younger and growin his wealth

AND would fuckin slaughter him in a fight, not a boxing bout lol

so ease up there turbo

Mayweather is richer, has set his legacy in stone in a sport with a much, much deeper history than MMA in a manner that Conor never will, and ultimately.....he’s the guy who had his hand raised when the pair actually fought.

The only thing that saved Conor from permanent brain damage was the mercy of the referee.

Back