Boxing Confirmed DEAD

Oh, yeah? How do you figure?
You sound pretty confident in your assertion so why don't you elaborate & tell us how the sport has been dead for decades.
I'll be waiting to hear your rationale & expertise on this subject. I look forward to hearing from you.

Died decades ago?? What's that goof on?? lol

Tyson?
holyfield?
Lewis?
McCall?
RJJ?
Toney?
JCC?
Oscar?
Barrera?
Morales?
Hopkins?
Mayweather
Pacquiao?
Canelo?

I guess the above are all no name bums!

I look forward to you chipping in every time someone voices an opinion of fighting. You seem to think you have the high ground because of your "could have made it" gimmick that I read twice dailey.
boxers spend their entire careers avoiding the top talent. The fury wilder fight is the exception atm, but look at Wilders record ffs. Cans, cans and more cans.

Why thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying my posts. I wasn't aware that you were a follower. :D
As for my thinking that I "have the high ground" because of my experience in boxing as well as martial arts & other combat sports, what can I say? I've been doing this stuff since I was 13 years old. No one else here has my level of experience in the boxing game as both an amateur & a professional. So, I enjoy imparting my wisdom & sharing my experiences with others here. What's wrong with that?
As for my "gimmick", sorry but that's no "gimmick" that's just who I am & I'm not going to apologize for it.

Now regarding your assertion that boxing's dead, you couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, it's experiencing a whole new resurgence in popularity. It's telecast on more platforms than ever before to excellent ratings. And contrary to your misinformed claims more match-ups between top talent are being made than at any time since the 1970s & the early 80s..
So, you're very much mistaken that the sport is dead.
You may not appreciate the way that the sport is structured or the way that fighters are built into top attractions but it's the way that things have always been done.
You may prefer the way that fighters are built up in the UFC but what works in MMA won't work in boxing. They're two similar but completely different sports.

Oritz is a no name, first PPV ever and we both know that racism is still a real thing.
Wilders biggest fight to date, before fury, as quoted by you.
PPV buys 225,000.
Number of towns and city's in the u.s. 19,000.
= 11.8 round it up to 12.
12 people per town/ city watched the heavyweight champ of the world in his biggest fight.
Boxing is dead.

Why thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying my posts. I wasn't aware that you were a follower. :D
As for my thinking that I "have the high ground" because of my experience in boxing as well as martial arts & other combat sports, what can I say? I've been doing this stuff since I was 13 years old. No one else here has my level of experience in the boxing game as both an amateur & a professional. So, I enjoy imparting my wisdom & sharing my experiences with others here. What's wrong with that?
As for my "gimmick", sorry but that's no "gimmick" that's just who I am & I'm not going to apologize for it.

Now regarding your assertion that boxing's dead, you couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, it's experiencing a whole new resurgence in popularity. It's telecast on more platforms than ever before to excellent ratings. And contrary to your misinformed claims more match-ups between top talent are being made than at any time since the 1970s & the early 80s..
So, you're very much mistaken that the sport is dead.
You may not appreciate the way that the sport is structured or the way that fighters are built into top attractions but it's the way that things have always been done.
You may prefer the way that fighters are built up in the UFC but what works in MMA won't work in boxing. They're two similar but completely different sports.
That's better.
If only you showed that passion and drive in the gym.
You "could have made it".

Wilders biggest fight to date, before fury, as quoted by you.
PPV buys 225,000.
Number of towns and city's in the u.s. 19,000.
= 11.8 round it up to 12.
12 people per town/ city watched the heavyweight champ of the world in his biggest fight.
Boxing is dead.

almost 300k buys vs a no name.

Wilder vs Fury trended much higher than a whole UFC Card and was the number #1 fight (illegal streams)

Neither boxing nor MMA is going anywhere. Here in the States I would say they're about equal as far as popularity goes. One will pull a head of the other here and there, but not that significantly. Personally I just like combat sports.

Neither boxing nor MMA is going anywhere. Here in the States I would say they're about equal as far as popularity goes. One will pull a head of the other here and there, but not that significantly. Personally I just like combat sports.

Combat Sports are dying … just a matter of time.

Wilder, Fury, AJ, Usyk...

I like hw boxing again after a long time

That's better.
If only you showed that passion and drive in the gym.
You "could have made it".
Really cute.
I made it plenty far enough to have had a satisfying career as a professional fighter & I had the pleasure of working with many of the best fighters of a generation & I guarantee you that it's more of an accomplishment than anything that you've ever done or ever will do.

Really cute.
I made it plenty far enough to have had a satisfying career as a professional fighter & I had the pleasure of working with many of the best fighters of a generation & I guarantee you that it's more of an accomplishment than anything that you've ever done or ever will do.
Swing in the dark, misses by even more than your uppercuts did.

Back