Boxer vs. 2 Cops, this why you need to get cops who are physically capable

Dude completely lost it. Last thing I would do is start a fight around my unconscious wife though.

First thing I thought was, well that’s but definitely not here in ‘Murica.
I think posters here a right, if most cops weren’t fat or skinny-fat slobs, they wouldn’t feel as insecure in a physical confrontation and decide to shoot a dude the second things get violent.

I think a physically trained cop would even slightly translate to those situations where they jump the gun on shooting someone who they believe may be carrying a gun and end up not having one.

Watching those old Pridefc dvds really helped him out in how to bang it out

lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.

The best base for fighting is Wrestling and Boxing hands down, a lot of MMA guys have succeeded off that as their main tools

He did a judo throw, and then some kicks. He may be next UFC champ. Those cops need guns. If you are Po Po force that is weaponless, then you need lots of H2H training, or at least give them a hachet or something.

He did a judo throw, and then some kicks. He may be next UFC champ. Those cops need guns. If you are Po Po force that is weaponless, then you need lots of H2H training, or at least give them a hachet or something.
These are German police they had baton sticks and they trained in Tai Chi

I thought boxing was useless in a streetfight. His opponents even had weapons.

I'm a boxer first and foremost but I did some judo, bjj, and muay thai back in the day. That's basically me in a fight against multiple opponents if they taze my pigeon and were also manlets.

It is not like these Po Po were carrying meat cleavers, or hachets. Lightweight bludgeoning weapons especially ones that aren't meant to do maximum damage like a baton still need lots of skill.

Lol that “good work” will solidify visitations though a window pane for the next couple years. A truly idiotic move.
You can't win against the police but how do you stand by and watch someone do that to someone you love? I've seen too much corruption in the police to not feel happy watching that. Too bad he's fucked.

lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.
It's fight like this against strikers with no ground game that demonstrate how important at least a little grappling knowledge is. A great striker must be respected but a good grappler can take them out of their element.

@Robocok If Randy and the other gentleman didn't know they were dealing with vastly superior strikers they likely would have tried to strike with them. Which gives them a shot.

@TidWell It'd take decades of training for those guys to keep up with the guy in the video and they'd still likely lose by physical inferiority.

Was it tai chi with sparring though? Like this

Lei Tai has nothing to do with Tai Chi. Lei Tai is full contact fighting that is very similar to sanshou.

Don't let the ''tai" fool you.

Tai Chi does have a form of sparring but it looks like this:

i keep seeing that the police are trained in tai chi,does this mean that they get beaten up in slow motion?

i keep seeing that the police are trained in tai chi,does this mean that they get beaten up in slow motion?

I studied feng shou kung fu, it is Tai chi in origin. We had full contact sparring every session near enough. The slow shit was warm ups and learning forms. It had some interesting techniques in it that I used fighting in K1.

Back