Boxer vs. 2 Cops, this why you need to get cops who are physically capable

lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.

That's a dismissable opinion

Boxing is probably the best for street self defence. Foot work, space , ability to land shots in tight with minimal commitment - unlike kicks, say.

Anybody thinking it's a good idea to fish for an armbar in a street fight is an idiot

Every street fight I've ever witnessed was multiple attackers against one person. So I'd say boxing.

In a one-on-one street fight, I'd say wrestling.

Ive dealt with cops who are dicks and give a attitude for zero reason. Then I've had some nice cops.

cops are humans. Some are dicks and some are nice ppl.

Guy is obviously a Sherdogger. He trains teh UFC and probably Benches teh 275. Cops had no chance:)

After the first guy got flipped, not a single attempt to take him down to the ground and neutralize his obviously superior striking?

<{hughesimpress}>
It wasn’t just a matter of superior striking, it was a matter of superior physicality. They had no better shot of getting him down (individually) than they did outstriking him. A coordinated attack working in unison was their only chance at subduing him.

Next time taze the male and tackle the female... problem solved!

IF you notice in the video the smaller guy takes his baton stick out and hits him as hard as he can and the boxer guy just gets even more angry and doesn't even feel the pain

the Police officers are trained in Tai Chi
USADA investigation looms

Has the guy in the video gotten his invitation to K1 yet?

Damn, he went full Black Dynamite on those two.

1263145035_fighting_black_dynamite.gif

Back