Borrachinha would kill Adesanya!

im not entirely sure what to make of IA yet, the brunson win doesnt say much, anderson silva is a great win 10 years ago (a huge part of me wants to believe that silva is still that good), and kelvin is realistically a ww. IA's next few fights will determine a lot about where he stands in the division.

I'm going to have to see them fight before I predict who would win.

Kelvin is a tough mofo but he was almost knocked by Adesanya wich isnt a heavy hander. Costa would send Kelvin to the canvas with easy since Kelvin hasnt Adesanya head movement and footwork.

How many times do I have to point out that styles make fights, you dope. Adesanya is a sniper, he countered Kelvin from a distance using his reach. That's not how Borrachinha fights so the fight last night has no bearing on this matchup. He still beats both of them, for different reasons.

im not entirely sure what to make of IA yet, the brunson win doesnt say much, anderson silva is a great win 10 years ago (a huge part of me wants to believe that silva is still that good), and kelvin is realistically a ww. IA's next few fights will determine a lot about where he stands in the division.

He's lucky that the wrestling MW generation has died out. These are the times of the strikers, and not many can take the fight to him and beat him standing.

How many times do I have to point out that styles make fights, you dope. Adesanya is a sniper, he countered Kelvin from a distance using his reach. That's not how Borrachinha fights so the fight last night has no bearing on this matchup. He still beats both of them, for different reasons.
I give 0 fucks for what you think. Styles makes fight? Yes. Kelvin style is good against Costa? No. Kelvin is too reckless, use to fight with hands down and has no footwork you are delusional if you think he would do to Costa what he did yesterday and survive a round. You moron.

lol you just show how little you know of MMA, paula was getting clipped by Uriah Hall and he is no where near the striker Adesanya is. Paula is just a walking punching bag, he's a brawler who got his chin tested by Hall

I give 0 fucks for what you think.

And nobody ever cared about your existence, untill today when I came along to use you and your stupidity as an example to teach other kids on sherdog about misconceptions in MMA.

No. Kelvin is too reckless, use to fight with hands down and has no footwork

Kelvin is tougher to hit than he appears, he has a solid base and is an accurate power puncher who is good at using combinations setting it up with a solid jab. That goes a long way in MMA. To beat him at his game you need to be bigger, stronger and more powerful. Nobody except Costa is like that. His footwork is great for his style, you seem to think the only guys with good footwork are tall fighters who move well using their reach but there's a lot more to it, you cretin.

If it looks flashy you're impressed. I bet you are stopped in your tracks when you spot a shiny object.

Styles makes fight? Yes. Kelvin style is good against Costa?

Nobody said that, the point was that his style is better against Costa than Adesanya's style. Just like how you and your inferior brain never graduated while your friend Johnny's intellect was more suitable. He graduated and got a solid job, you're still a basement dweller.

Last edited:
And nobody ever cared about your existence, untill today when I came along to use you and your stupidity as an example to teach other kids on sherdog about misconceptions in MMA.

Kelvin is tougher to hit than he appears, he has a solid base and is an accurate power puncher who is good at using combinations. To beat him at his game you need to be bigger, stronger and more powerful. Nobody except Costa is like that. His footwork is great for his style, you seem to think the only guys with good footwork are tall fighters who move well using their reach but there's a lot more to it, you cretin.

If it looks flashy you're impressed. I bet you are stopped in your tracks when you spot a shiny object.

Nobody said that, the point was that his style is better against Costa than Adesanya's style. Just like how you and your inferior brain never graduated while your friend Johnny's intellect was more suitable. He graduated and got a solid job, you're still a basement dweller.
You are just a moron who thinks has answer for anything and the right answer. Im around here for a long time but I have a life and dont waste much time like you posting on sherdog and beliving im smarter or superior anyone. Kelvin is good fighter and only this. Adesenya is a far better and tougher fight for Costa IMO. Im following this sport since Pride days so i belive i have a little idea about fighting in general and as plus i being training boxing for a long time so i have a base to say that Kelvin has a terrible footwork even crossing feet when moving around a mistake dont even noobs in my gym do. So stop talking bs because you dont own the truth and isnt in absolutely any way smarter or superior anyone here. Just look at my account join date you dumb shit dead brain idiot im here first than you.

Costa got jabbed up and rocked by Hall's punches. Costa is a predictable sloppy heavy handed brawler and is tailor made to lose to Stylebender and stands only a small puncher's chance.

Kelvin has faster hands
Costa's chin has never been tested
But yeah, bigger and great body shots

Costa has short arms and winds up big for his punches, there are lots of opportunities for a guy like Adesanya.

Costa has short arms and winds up big for his punches, there are lots of opportunities for a guy like Adesanya.
Its true but after re watching his fight with Hall the pressure is the key for the win. If Costa press Adesenya with body shots and relentless aggression i dont think Israel can survive as much as Hall since he was rocked and almost knocked down by Kelvin who has less power than Costa.

Back