Borrachinha would kill Adesanya!

Riodejaneirofan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After watching Adesanya vs Gastelum I have no doubt Borrachinha would destroy adesanya. Borrachinha is kinda like Kelvin but stronger, taller and a best striker. Hope to see this fight soon.

Porra, for sure, Adesanya would crumble under the constant pressure. I think he beats Gastelum as well but that would be a tougher matchup actually.

Toss up imo, but neither of them can currently compete with yoel or Robert

Why are you talking about this fight, ya guppy? Who are they fighting next? Will Borracheater be under suspension when talk of this fight might actually be relevant?

tenor.gif

Plasil Borachina would best anyone at middleweight

Borra via nut shots.

Yeah and if they fight and Izzy wins you'd turn into Paulo's biggest critic. Kelvin was a beast with heavy hands and solid striking yesterday that should ko Israel. Today he's this small guy that Izzy should have beat easily.

Paulo Costa hasn't beaten anyone of consequence. His best win is Uriah Hall.

Porra, for sure, Adesanya would crumble under the constant pressure. I think he beats Gastelum as well but that would be a tougher matchup actually.
I think Kelvin cant handle someone like Borrachinha. Too strong and his hands are too heavy for Kelvin eat shots clean like he did against Adesanya.

Israel has good head movement, but if Costa goes to the body like he usually does, I can see him destroying Israel.

I think Kelvin cant handle someone like Borrachinha. Too strong and his hands are too heavy for Kelvin eat shots clean like he did against Adesanya.

Obviously. I'm just saying he would be a tougher matchup. Kelvin would give some shots back to Borrachinha, he's dangerous fighting in close with that stocky frame, power and chin. It's adesanya who can't handle pressure for shit, he would get walked down.

Why are you talking about this fight, ya guppy? Who are they fighting next? Will Borracheater be under suspension when talk of this fight might actually be relevant?

tenor.gif

>Borracheater

***No GAINZ detected***

Nice try soyboy but muscle envy doesn’t give you the right to call anyone a cheater.

Candesanya doesn’t have the chin to hang with The Eraser

763xFuo.jpg

Obviously. I'm just saying he would be a tougher matchup. Kelvin would give some shots back to Borrachinha, he's dangerous fighting in close with that stocky frame, power and chin. It's adesanya who can't handle pressure for shit, he would get walked down.
Kelvin is a tough mofo but he was almost knocked by Adesanya wich isnt a heavy hander. Costa would send Kelvin to the canvas with easy since Kelvin hasnt Adesanya head movement and footwork.

I wanna see Romero get Izzy in a bodylock And just see what happens.....

Hmmm Israel can take a punch too. His use of timing and distance are fucking crazy. He reminded me a bit of Cruz when he was dodging those punches.

Kelvin and Izzy would both slap that juiced up turkey around.

After Bobby Knuckles finishes Israel. He'll get the Till treatment and fall to the other contenders.

Hmmm Israel can take a punch too. His use of timing and distance are fucking crazy. He reminded me a bit of Cruz when he was dodging those punches.

His distance was poor tbh.. get got into gastelums range way to often and was punished for it repeatedly

Back