Borrachinha picks on against a trans guy

the big marmot

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
thammy guy (born girl): It's a right of the trans people to use the toilet according to your identity, your duty is to accept.

Borrachinha: I'm imagining... I go into the men's room and see her horse mounted in the urinal. Your narritive is so absurd that a simple joke destroys it.
fwgsn4XeCao[1].jpg

the same "guy" couple year ago

sexxy.jpg

thammy.jpg

sexy-especial-thammy-gretchen-D_NQ_NP_798202-MLB25842279396_082017-F.jpg

Attachments

• Thammy20gretchen4[1].jpg
    Thammy20gretchen4[1].jpg
    61 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
thammy guy (born girl): It's a right of the trans people to use the toilet according to your identity, your duty is to accept.

Borrachinha: I'm imagining... I go into the men's room and see her horse mounted in the urinal. Your narritive is so absurd that a simple joke destroys it.
View attachment 710325

the same "guy" couple year ago

View attachment 710327
I blame the influx of tranny threads on conor McGregors return

This can get you into a lot of shit these days, but I fully agree with him (Borranchinha) ofcourse.

One would think Paulo would understand how it feels to take lots of male hormones.

Not surprising considering Costa is a bible thumping Balls-in-ear-o supporter...

I think the whole trans thing is ridiculous and gender shouldn't really exist outside of biological sex, but as far as bathrooms go who the fuck cares. What are you doing in there besides taking a shit or pissing? If some chick is pissing in there why cry about it?

Let's admit it - no one cares if a chick wants to squat in the men's room. What people worry about are pervs creeping on girls in their bathroom.

This will def. not get lightweighted/deleted. And yeah, why TF is crap like this a thing?

View attachment 710325
It's nobodies duty to accept her choice, it is their choice just as it was her choice to change her appearance

This new tranny trend is right up their with the vegans and flat earthers. Just a sign of the end of days

While I don't give a flying fuck if you wanna dress up as the opposite sex or a giraffe or a giant toddler. Don't force me to accept your reality. I see you as you are.

A person dressed up as something else and pretending.

And I don't think we are creating a stronger society by openly promoting identity disorders...that's just me.

Keep this shit in the background where it belongs.

Hey, great av man

272901.jpg

Senna, THE GOAT, an icon, his spirit still lives on

I cry everytime I watch his docs

Last edited:
This new tranny trend is right up their with the vegans and flat earthers. Just a sign of the end of days
Transgender people have been around forever. They are just recently being accepted for who they are.

We still have a long way to go.

Transgender people have been around forever. They are just recently being accepted for who they are.

We still have a long way to go.
This is a very stupid comment. They have quite literally not been around for a long time. If you idea of progress is to accept mental illness as having an effect on someone's reality...you can progress off a cliff alone. We will wait here.

Back