Borrachinha picks on against a trans guy

No, he actually DIDNT show that I am wrong. He brought up an unsubstantiated claim about a single, effectively-dead culture in the face of mountains of proof that gender bending is reviled by most cultures.

I also pointed out that such behavior is least liked by masculine cultures, those being also the most successful. Not a surprising connection.

It is no surprise you paid for a Sherdog premium. You likely have to pay for friends and companions in all walks of life.
Interesting. I never made comments on whether transgender behavior was good or not. In fact I mentioned that they were usually ostracized or marginalized.

Multiple people simply pointed out that you were dead wrong that transgenders were a new phenomenon. You can google this stuff. And instead of just saying, “huh? Well I guess I was wrong but I stand by my dislike of trans people”, you continue to dig your heels in.

It’s ok dude, you can be wrong about stuff, but my suggestion in the future is to just accept it and respond coherently and on topic instead of lashing out with unrelated insults to those more informed than you.

And in the 99% of situations when those are not available? Should a burly bearded transman share the bathroom with your mother and daughter?

The people going into conniptions over this don't even realize they have shared public bathrooms with transgenders already and haven't noticed it.

It’s not a man if it doesn’t have a dick.

Even a child understands this.
boys-have-a-penis-girls-have-a-vagina-13541756.png

It’s not a man if it doesn’t have a dick.

Even a child understands this.
boys-have-a-penis-girls-have-a-vagina-13541756.png
So you would really prefer these transmen share bathrooms with your daughter?
marco2.png.750x400_q85_box-0%2C28%2C1298%2C720_crop_detail.jpg

Most of them still have a vagina.

You can't just wish them away. They exist and need to take a piss like everyone else. What now, playboy?

Transgender people have been around forever. They are just recently being accepted for who they are.

We still have a long way to go.

Trannys still have a long way to go to figure out who THEY are. 40% of them commit suicide. Even without being discriminated against they realize they screwed up and can't deal with life.

So you would really prefer these transmen share bathrooms with your daughter?
marco2.png.750x400_q85_box-0%2C28%2C1298%2C720_crop_detail.jpg

Most of them still have a vagina.

You can't just wish them away. They exist and need to take a piss like everyone else. What now, playboy?

I have answered this already.

These people use the female bathroom.
hqdefault.jpg

39813423241f82156a358d82ef572895.jpg

3-137.jpg

And they could kick the shit out of all the females in your picture.

I actually think all bathrooms should be unisex. Segregated bathrooms are soooo 20th century.
Sure, so you don’t give a fuck if someone’s 6 year old daughter is sharing a bathroom with some hairy old perv that now decided he’s a woman.

You’re an idiot.
<DisgustingHHH>

Sure, so you don’t give a fuck if someone’s 6 year old daughter is sharing a bathroom with some hairy old perv that now decided he’s a woman.

You’re an idiot.
<DisgustingHHH>
That's not a realistic scenario, and you are really not very smart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back