Borrachinha picks on against a trans guy

I fully recognize this person as a female, my religion is Science thus biology comes with that.
I also fully recognize that this person still deserves to be treated as a human with needs,beliefs and the longing to belong and still should be respected for what they are.
I have no problem with them using the "Men's" washroom.
Give'r.

We need Jesus back in our lives QUICK !
Jesus-roi-benissant_big.jpg

No for gay Jesus.

He went from good looking girl to good looking guy... pretty impressive.

Mental illness needs therapy. Mental help. Not a community to accept it and push it.

Force feeding it to everyone through the media.

Transgender people have been around forever. They are just recently being accepted for who they are.

We still have a long way to go.

In general society the acceptance is not that bad. Sherdog is a haven for 1950s attitudes and beliefs though so it's not surprising they get triggered by any mention of a trans person

Not surprising considering Costa is a bible thumping Balls-in-ear-o supporter...

I think the whole trans thing is ridiculous and gender shouldn't really exist outside of biological sex, but as far as bathrooms go who the fuck cares. What are you doing in there besides taking a shit or pissing? If some chick is pissing in there why cry about it?
GIRLS HAVE COOTIES

I fully recognize this person as a female, my religion is Science thus biology comes with that.
I also fully recognize that this person still deserves to be treated as a human with needs,beliefs and the longing to belong and still should be respected for what they are.
I have no problem with them using the "Men's" washroom.
Give'r.
And you don’t have a problem with something like this either?6093BA6F-E22B-421D-9CA6-AD2FEE99C898.jpeghe says he is a girl and he is proud to take pictures inside woman’s bathrooms with little girls in it.
1EEF45EA-23EB-48CC-B17C-D00C4AEAC024.jpeg

I expect this thread to go very well

I'm not gonna lie when I see some guy turned into a woman, it's just kinda weird to me but I'm like whatever. When I see some hot chick turned into a man though, its actually kinda depressing. What a waste

maxresdefault.jpg

All restrooms should just be labeled 'Animal Shithouse'.

although there's nothing wrong with trans people i think they should use a single person unisex bathroom

I like it when fighters come out as absolute scum because sooner or later they're gonna get their teeth kicked in and I'll enjoy it even more.

Lookit that manlet probably has a tiny winkie <{Heymansnicker}>

This new tranny trend is right up their with the vegans and flat earthers. Just a sign of the end of days
Wtf dude could you guys please stop lumping the flat earth (observable reality) in with these crazy right wing conspiracy theories like this?

Back