Bookmakers tip Khabib to lose to either Tony or Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uusal shite from you. Weird font, pictures, and a failure to respond to the content of the post you quoted. I'm already 1-0 in responding to the posts of yours I've quoted in this thread. See if you can turn things in your favor.

More delusion from a guy who’s convinced himself into thinking Conor won Round 1 vs Khabib...

UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Quick check on one betting site bestfightodds.com (variety of bookmakers shown on that site) shows this statement is completely FALSE :

View attachment 716277

View attachment 716279

as per that info, Khabib is listed as the favorite for both fights, currently.
You misunderstood the main post. Go back and read carefully. I've spelt it out for others already... not doing it again.

This is patently untrue. On both sites I use (5D, and bovada) Khabib is the significant favorite. It looks like TS is again posting with his feelings and not using reality.
See my post directly above.

As much as I dislike some of the things Khabib has done, he ain't losing anytime soon and will retire undefeated.

Well this "troll" has things to say. As the honest poster you claim to be, do you not?

You have a lot to say, unfortunately none of it is true or real. You’ve been refuted over and over. This thread is no different. I wish you were just trolling. You’re level of delusion is bordering on mental illness at this point. Mental illness is no laughing matter. I wish you the best, and I hope you get help that you need

When you make a post worth responding to I'll give it the ole college try.
That's what everyone who runs from me says. Good thing that isn't how things work in government is it?

"Yo shall we make killing other people illegal? We'll call it murder"

"That isn't worth responding to"

"K well shall we ban slavery?"

Essentially, you haven't proven yourself capable of responding to me. Until you do, I've had the last word.

You misunderstood the main post. Go back and read carefully. I've spelt it out for others already... not doing it again.
So you AGREE that the oddsmakers say that Conor is the UNDERDOG versus TOny
and the UNDERDOG versus Khabib.

and they did from the word go, too.

Yes??

You have a lot to say, unfortunately none of it is true or real. You’ve been refuted over and over. This thread is no different. I wish you were just trolling. You’re level of delusion is bordering on mental illness at this point. Mental illness is no laughing matter. I wish you the best, and I hope you get help that you need
Show how I'm wrong before we get to the claims of delusion. Demonstrate how I'm not listening to reason. Start by posting a single reason, in the form of one of these refutations you speak of.

Btw, you seem to be mocking me, rather than showing genuine concern. Do you typically mock the mentally ill? Or is the "mental illness" schpiel just you throwing insults at me because, like I said, you have nothing to say. Prove me wrong. I shouldn't keep having to ask.

That's what everyone who runs from me says. Good thing that isn't how things work in government is it?

"Yo shall we make killing other people illegal? We'll call it murder"

"K well shall we ban slavery?"

Essentially, you haven't proven yourself capable of responding to me. Until you do, I've had the last word.
Okay you want a legit point? Here's the official judges scorecard for the Conor vs Khabib fight
Conor-McGregor-vs-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-scorecard-1542199.jpg

All three gave Khabib the first round.

Okay you want a legit point? Here's the official judges scorecard for the Conor vs Khabib fight
Conor-McGregor-vs-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-scorecard-1542199.jpg

All three gave Khabib the first round.
Never disputed that. Stay on topic. I'm referring to legitimate scoring of the first round.

You've misunderstood the OP, as I expected someone to. I'm talking about the odds indicating that Khabib beating BOTH Tony and Conor is unlikely.

This is not how probabilities works. Khabib vs Tony, and Khabib vs Conor are two independent events. There odds do not have an effect on either outcome. Do you also believe of black comes up in roulette that red is more likely on the next spin?

Never disputed that. Stay on topic. I'm referring to legitimate scoring of the first round.
What is "legitimate scoring"? Your feelings? Because I just produced the actual scorecard which shows Conor only won the third round, hence not most of them as you claimed. You can keep going on about your fantasy scoring but no one cares other than to get a laugh at your delusion.

"legitimate" = whatever you wanna make up.

That is the *official* scorecard and they all say 10-9 to Khabib for Rd.1

I'm convinced people like you are actually PAID to post threads like this which contain a whole bunch of easily proven lies.

And for people complaining about the betting lines - don’t.

According to the bookies, Conor had a better chance of beating Mayweather than the likes of Miguel Cotto and Canelo fucking Alvarez. If that doesn’t demonstrate that his fans are idiots nothing will.

So don’t get mad - take advantage of it. I know lots of folk who never bet, and who aren’t particularly wealthy who put down 4 figure sums (in GBP) on Mayweather getting the stoppage because the odds were so unbelievably misguided.

One would think that you shouldn’t have to explain this to people calling themselves ‘hardcore fans’, yet here we are..

This is not how probabilities works. Khabib vs Tony, and Khabib vs Conor are two independent events. There odds do not have an effect on either outcome. Do you also believe of black comes up in roulette that red is more likely on the next spin?
No I don't. And you've misunderstood again. I don't think you've demonstrated an ability to admit you're wrong, and you aren't gonna be able to pretend on this one. So are you sure you wanna continue? If you do, I'm sure you'll be posting lots of gifs.

Your roulette analogy only works if I'm suggesting that the outcome of the Tony fight has an effect on the outcome of the Conor fight. (which it does, but that's irrelevant to the premise of my thread). Let's correct your roulette analogy so it makes sense in relation to my thread. Each of red and black has a slightly less than 50% chance of coming up in roulette, but for the simplification of the maths, let's say each has exactly 50% chance of coming up. The odds of you getting black on your first spin is 50%. The odds of you getting red on your second spin is 50%. The odds of you getting black on your first spin and red on your second spin is 25%. Now apply this logic to the two fights in question.

I don't require an apology. I only want you to learn from this.

Show how I'm wrong before we get to the claims of delusion. Demonstrate how I'm not listening to reason. Start by posting a single reason, in the form of one of these refutations you speak of.

Btw, you seem to be mocking me, rather than showing genuine concern. Do you typically mock the mentally ill? Or is the "mental illness" schpiel just you throwing insults at me because, like I said, you have nothing to say. Prove me wrong. I shouldn't keep having to ask.

I did start out mocking you. I thought you were a typical Conor troll. Unfortunately it’s become clear that your are suffering from some serious issues. You claim your feelings to be facts, and news. You try to keep mythical argument stats. You hold your feelings higher than irrefutable evidence. I am genuinely concerned for you and am not mocking you.

What is "legitimate scoring"? Your feelings? Because I just produced the actual scorecard which shows Conor only won the third round, hence not most of them as you claimed. You can keep going on about your fantasy scoring but no one cares other than to get a laugh at your delusion.
How the fights should be scored according to the rules. AND how the fights should be scored according to how the rules SHOULD be. Conor wins in both regards. My feelings are irrelevant. I'm not disputing thenjudges' scorecards; once I do, THEN it'd be time to bring up that image. Until then, it's irrelevant to this particular subject. Again, to show I'm delusional, you'd at least have to show I'm wrong. You haven't done that. But were you to, it'd take me refusing to change my opinion in light of the new information received, to show my delusion. From there, I'd probably start laughing at you, posting gifs, calling you names, and running away. Wait a minute.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back