News Bookmaker lay the odds for McGregor to become triple champ; regain 155 title; and still a favorite to beat Chandler

Should McGregor be a favorite to Chandler?

• Yes; the bookmakers know what they are doing

• No; Chandler should be the favorite over Mcgregor

Results are only viewable after voting.
How are odds even a thing when he doesn't even fight lol.

They should make odds for me and every other sherdogger, we have the same activity levels in pro MMA as Colin

+ 15000 on a guy that they desperately want to gift a title shot is pretty good to be honest

I hope so looks like another opportunity for me to make money betting on Chandler. I don't do it every time but when I so he pulls it off.

"Conor McGregor is as likely as...Paddy Pimblett...to hold the lightweight championship on December 31 2024"

scnUv9.gif

Dana would demand the fight be stopped the first time Conor landed a punch.

I actually don't know if Chandler should be the favorite but no way in hell is Conor regaining the 155 title let alone 170 without some amazing transformation in the cage.

Conor is a politician now
it’s bigger than fighting
he’s on the Jon Jones level extended camps now 1-2 years minimum till he becomes Prince of Dublin

#1irishStout
#McGregorFAST

Use to be common place around here. Now they're becoming a rare breed..

Honestly, Conor is a poor man's Sonnen on the mic. His smack brims with more vitriol but it's a lot less creative and humorous. Problem is, FOX n00bs like TS came onto the scene far too late and most casuals don't like wrestling. If Sonnen was a KO artist, that guy would have had rabid followers to this day.

Those are long ass odds either way. I do agree that his odds are better at 170 now simply because Leon is a much better stylistic matchup for him than Islam.

Honestly, Conor is a poor man's Sonnen on the mic. His smack brims with more vitriol but it's a lot less creative and humorous. Problem is, FOX n00bs like TS came onto the scene far too late and most casuals don't like wrestling. If Sonnen was a KO artist, that guy would have had rabid followers to this day.
His mic work is like his fighting. It used to be a lot sharper.

Poirier killed the myth of Conor. Knocked him out. Then battered him again breaking his leg and leaving him a broken heap against the cage raving like a lunatic. Conor the fighter and Conor the talker both died right there.

Triple champ pshhhh

Make it champ in five divisions and we are onto something!

Huh, I love Sonnen but he’s way more pro wrestling trash talk. Conor felt more legit and real, like he’s about that life, like he does drugs, is a thug, and would legit be dangerous.

Chael felt like a guy from the suburbs who is extremely charismatic and witty. If anything Colby Covington is more of a poor man’s chael.

I never laughed at anything harder though than Chael insulting the Nog brothers.

Teh writting is obviously on teh wall that Conor will become teh 170 champ.

TRIPLE CHAMP incoming~ :cool:

belt mcgregor 3.jpgmac holding up Predator green.jpg

And Conor (to his credit) was influenced by Muhammad Ali. Who was influenced by Gorgeous George..

Will definitely give him credit for promoting himself though. But you have to be able to back it up with winning, which he is having a hard time doing these days..
You only have to win until you made it. Now win lose or draw Conor's getting paid like he robbed a bank at 1-3 and his losses paid him MORE.

How degenerate of a gambler do you have to be to bet any money on Connor again.

Huh, I love Sonnen but he’s way more pro wrestling trash talk. Conor felt more legit and real, like he’s about that life, like he does drugs, is a thug, and would legit be dangerous.

Chael felt like a guy from the suburbs who is extremely charismatic and witty. If anything Colby Covington is more of a poor man’s chael.

I never laughed at anything harder though than Chael insulting the Nog brothers.

This is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long fucking time.

{<jordan}

Conor thrives off of unique and first to do it 'prizes'

155 title. Been there done that. It's already in his trophy case

170 title and first triple champ. - that wil motivate him tremendously.

Will he succeed..most likely not. Only a very very small.percenrsge of fighters have succeeded at the highest level ..then failed badly for a period of time...then succeeded at the highest level agian

Couture is the only one I can think of

Back