Booking Dustin Porier VS Nate Diaz is the perfect move for the UFC.

I really like Nate vs Poirier matchup. How good is Dustin's offensive wrestling?

Nate has been reaching for a bong for the last two years... Don't worry so much.

It will be a bloodbath and worth watching.
Nate has been reaching for a bong his whole life, I don't think that's the problem.

I take Nate by TKO actually.

Nate has been reaching for a bong his whole life, I don't think that's the problem.

I take Nate by TKO actually.

That would not surprise me motherfucker!

Nate has one of the best 1-2's out there and I think Dustin can be baited into the pocket.

I really like them both... I'm from Sacramento/Stockton so lovin Diaz bros, but have been following Dustin since WEC.. He is a great guy too.

Will prolly root for Nate.

Come on man, don't shit on my dreams! I'm hoping for Diaz to showing up on the presser tonight with Porier, Khabib än McGregor.

(And probably like a SWAT-team on place bringing Scrap-pack, Dagistan and the Irish at one place...)
I think we'd all love that, but Conor is in Ireland, so it ain't happening. He just posted a photo 9 hrs ago from SBJ, so you can rule that out. Plus, UFC would never want him, Nate and Kabob in a room together again.

Last edited:
I think we'd all love that, but Conor is in .Ireland, so it ain't happening. He just posted a photo 9 hrs ago from SBJ, so you can rule that out. Plus, UFC would never want him, Natevand Kabob in a room together again.

Just put Mark Hunt with a baseball bat in the middle of them. All light weights will sit in their seat, lmfao

Just put Mark Hunt with a baseball bat in the middle of them. All light weights will sit in their seat, lmfao
Just hope one of those lightweights is not a wrestler, or else Hunt will be on his back swingin' the baseball bat from his ass. <Lmaoo>

Just hope one of those lightweights is not a wrestler, or else Hunt will be on his back swingin' the baseball bat from his ass. <Lmaoo>
Hahaha I wouldn't be suprised if Mark Hunt could KO a lightweight of his back. xD

I think we'd all love that, but Conor is in Ireland, so it ain't happening. He just posted a photo 9 hrs ago from SBJ, so you can rule that out. Plus, UFC would never want him, Nate and Kabob in a room together again.

Might be old pictures.

Might be old pictures.
That's what I'm hoping, but he posted one with Quelly 16 hours ago ans another one 9 hours ago.

I hope they are old but something tells me Conor will want to be paid if he is going to a UFC presser too. I'm thinking Diaz is probably the reason for the presser, as he is seen as one of their biggest stars and his return his huge. Plus, I think someone would leak the Conor Khabib fight, and with Ali saying Khabib wants 10, I think it will be a way off. Another issue is Khabib called out Dustin yesterday, and the UFC saw his bluff and aced him. Now, he can either sit, get stripped or fight Conor for the price they want.

Did you see Diaz VS Johnson and Dustin VS Johnson? Yeah I know MMA-match isn't a thing really but Diaz has done better against both Johnson and McGregor. His boxing is legit and he has the reach advantage. I can see Diaz outboxing Dustin. Cardio vise he smokes him.

Cardio wise, i think he smoked to many other unhelpful things...

That's what I'm hoping, but he posted one with Quelly 16 hours ago ans another one 9 hours ago.

I hope they are old but something tells me Conor will want to be paid if he is going to a UFC presser too. I'm thinking Diaz is probably the reason for the presser, as he is seen as one of their biggest stars and his return his huge. Plus, I think someone would leak the Conor Khabib fight, and with Ali saying Khabib wants 10, I think it will be a way off. Another issue is Khabib called out Dustin yesterday, and the UFC saw his bluff and aced him. Now, he can either sit, get stripped or fight Conor for the price they want.

Technically, he said he won't accept less than Diaz. Which was a gurantee of 2 million. Although he did throw the 10 million out there, but not in a demanding way. Atleast that's not how I read it.

Anyway, my feeling is this fight is a done deal for 229.

We'll see.

What if Diaz loses and Mcgregor wins? Mcgregor vs Proirier 2?
<6>

how are you not excited for that

Poirier in LW is legit and he has improve a lot, that fight should be fun.

No. It's the usual shit crisis management. It's a short term money injection. The ufc don't have long-term plans.

They're run by morons.

Back