• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bones triggered/rattled as DC says he used steroids for every fight besides Bonner, Gusmao and OSP

How any of you can think that Daniel "won" the press conference is beyond me. He comes across soooo try hard it's embarrassing to watch. There were times the fans started to cheer what he was saying a bit and he would get all excited and would keep saying the same thing louder. That and when he gets booed and he tries to rationally convince the fans "guys I didn't do drugs, I didn't get in a crash, I'm not a big old bad guy, why do you boo me!?" He is a big dorky try hard guy that is so upset he isn't liked.

He was annoyed yes but so what? That will have no impact whatsoever on the fight.. Jones has been in this position so many times. And he already beat this guy.

i wasn't saying it will cause him to lose the fight. but in the minds of each fighter trying to jockey for some psychological advantage, DC had him there. Thats it.

Especially when you can't get enough of that Popeyes chicken.

Daniel is 38 years old, carying around a spare tire, and is known to have bad cuts. So who is more likely to gas out in this fight exactly?

nobody is questioning who had the better cardio first time. They are questioning how Jones will be after being caught for banned substances. If DC's accusation is true about him being clean only in the bonnar fight etc, then Jones will gas first.

he was just showing off a bit more than usual

all he had to do was laugh and make fun of how fat DC is but instead he stood up to take off his shirt to show what everyelse already knows lol

nobody is questioning who had the better cardio first time. They are questioning how Jones will be after being caught for banned substances. If DC's accusation is true about him being clean only in the bonnar fight etc, then Jones will gas first.

Right because DC has so much inside info. DC is throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. If clean DC is not gassing out with all that fat how is fit and trim Jones, who has never gassed out going to gas now? Not going to happen. In the 5th round against OSP full USADA testing he scooped up OSP and damn near slammed him right through the octagon.

Let's never forget that prior to UFC 182 Jones produced THREE blood tests with alarming results that, according to experts, had only two explanations:

[1] Jon was suffering from a serious illness, close to death
[2] Jon was cycling off PEDs

Let's also never forget that the 'dick pills' explanation for the UFC 200 debacle was almost certainly a pre-arranged cover for organised steroid use. USADA implied as much in their report, while being legally unable to say so explicitly.

Right because DC has so much inside info. DC is throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. If clean DC is not gassing out with all that fat how is fit and trim Jones, who has never gassed out going to gas now? Not going to happen. In the 5th round against OSP full USADA testing he scooped up OSP and damn near slammed him right through the octagon.

DC probably does have more inside info than us though. Jones' style needs the gas more than DC. When Jones slows down he takes a shit load of punishment. When DC gasses he lays on people lol. the bigger threat here isn't even the gas tank. its the threat of jones' body kicks adding up. DC's best chance is to use those clinch uppercuts which were working in the first fight before those bodys shots started to add up.

DC probably does have more inside info than us though. Jones' style needs the gas more than DC. When Jones slows down he takes a shit load of punishment. When DC gasses he lays on people lol. the bigger threat here isn't even the gas tank. its the threat of jones' body kicks adding up. DC's best chance is to use those clinch uppercuts which were working in the first fight before those bodys shots started to add up.

Jones took a lot of punishment in one fight his whole career Gus and it was more the damage from the striking. DC had to deal with that as well and came through in the 5th like Jones did. All I can tell you is DC is likely in the midst of a terrible weight cut here. He is 38 years old, Jones just turned 30.. Jones will push that gas tank. It's going to be a war..

gpdRR_s-200x150.gif
Calm the f*k down man? You sound over invested in Jones and I'm the fan....

I'm not over invested in any fighter. I just think it's funny how the actual Coke head called DC a Crackhead and got called out on it immediately . I'm actually not a fan of either fighter. I just think Jones is a sham of a human being. I would love to see him get his ass handed to him but it's probably not going to happen.

I'm not over invested in any fighter. I just think it's funny how the actual Coke head called DC a Crackhead and got called out on it immediately . I'm actually not a fan of either fighter. I just think Jones is a sham of a human being. I would love to see him get his ass handed to him but it's probably not going to happen.

You post like you got personal beef with man "Sham of a human being"...? Why don't you keep your hating for all things inside the cage and not concern yourself with "HIS" outside life. DC gonna get finished badly Saturday and your hate will grow further don't let it consume Toothy concentrate on the fighters you do like, you'll be a happier man.

You post like you got personal beef with man "Sham of a human being"...? Why don't you keep your hating for all things inside the cage and not concern yourself with "HIS" outside life. DC gonna get finished badly Saturday and your hate will grow further don't let it consume Toothy concentrate on the fighters you do like, you'll be a happier man.
lol sure whatever man... broad strokes much? lol hate consuming me.... it's fucking guys beating each other up.. not fucking ISIS.. oh and fuck JJ , that eye poking, fake jesus worshipping, coke head, hit and runner.

DC is in his head for sure. I think it's because Jones knows DC is right. DC is not wavering from his position that Jones is cheat, and it is messing with Jones. DC also doesn't seem to care much about Jones and what he has to say either, and I think that's also bothering him.

Jones will be on steroids in their fight.

I have a feeling you are right. The dude is antisocial and doesn't give a f#ck about anyone but himself. I think he would rather risk getting banned for years than lose to DC.

Exactly, Gucci, this guy did not really see the fight or watched it in the dark. That was one of my all time favorite fights. Jones put a wrestling clinic on Bonnar and it was fun to watch.

You show me a UFC fighter who has suplexed another fighter in the octagon

He also fully tested by USADA damn near tossed OSP through the Octagon in the 5th round. Rogan said he could "Feel it in the bottom of his feet"..

DC is in his head for sure. I think it's because Jones knows DC is right. DC is not wavering from his position that Jones is cheat, and it is messing with Jones. DC also doesn't seem to care much about Jones and what he has to say either, and I think that's also bothering him.

DC lost the first fight. Not only did he lose he was broken. DC comes off like he's banking on Jones being this career long roider. So when they fight, he will basically suck this time. That is not going to happen. What does DC say to himself after 2 rounds and Jones is still Jones.. Probably "Fuck me"

DC lost the first fight. Not only did he lose he was broken. DC comes off like he's banking on Jones being this career long roider. So when they fight, he will basically suck this time. That is not going to happen. What does DC say to himself after 2 rounds and Jones is still Jones.. Probably "Fuck me"

I agree Jones broke DC the first fight. I also do believe Jones has been using ped's. You might be right, and it is very possible Jones will repeat his performance and make DC wilt, but I think there are other things going on this time that might affect the outcome. DC already admitted that he tried to use his wrestling too much in that first fight, and I expect a different strategy this time. His mental state seems better while Jones seems off, his last performance was lackluster, and he prolly won't risk getting caught again using d*ck pills. Even with all that being said, it is very possible that he can still win this fight.

starts around 7mins in

damn............i also suspected and thought this before. Bones was meh in those first 2 fights (Bonner outboxed him and took a round LUL) then completely changed.........and obviously he wasnt impressive VS OSP either since coming back after getting popped

Bones got very emotional and tried to go at DC but got murked with that crackhead line and Bones was STEAMING

Bones is able to execute in fights, and opponents like DC aren't.

That's ultimately what matters.

lol... Jones wasn't rattled. He was cool & calm the whole time.

Back