• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bones triggered/rattled as DC says he used steroids for every fight besides Bonner, Gusmao and OSP

206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg
They're both black? That's racist

Cormier is so desperate in his trash talk. He says Jones wasn't on anything during the Gus fight yet that was his best fight.

Are some of you new to MMA? You guys sound so damn dumb with this triggered shit when it comes to Jones, as if it means anything relating to the fight. Rampage, Gus, Rashad, Vera, Sonnon, DC, have all "triggered" Jones in the past. Sooooooooooooo?

DC definitely seems to be getting under Jones skin a LOT more in recent times. You can actually see Jon getting mad / triggered by some of his statements.

Seems the psychological warfare has shifted from the first fight.

The first fight when Jones was "triggered" into fighting outside the cage and literally threatening to Kill DC?

You guys find a trendy word and just use for no reason.

Jones had NOTHING for Daniels retort to " you look like a crackhead in a suit " line. Bones got owned there. So funny watching him sit there stewing in his own juices. Fucking cheater and hypocrite. He'll probably win though dammit. Hate that prick....

DC definitely seems to be getting under Jones skin a LOT more in recent times. You can actually see Jon getting mad / triggered by some of his statements.

Seems the psychological warfare has shifted from the first fight.

Yes, I agree.

Cormier is scoring points.

Let this shit carry over !

And STILL !

Jones had NOTHING for Daniels retort to " you look like a crackhead in a suit " line. Bones got owned there. So funny watching him sit there stewing in his own juices. Fucking cheater and hypocrite. He'll probably win though dammit. Hate that prick....

gpdRR_s-200x150.gif
Calm the f*k down man? You sound over invested in Jones and I'm the fan....

Cormier just spitting hot fire to make Jones salty. Doesn't matter because it isn't proven.

What's funny about all the USADA stuff is all of your favorite pro athletes are likely using shit USADA says you can't use. Just saying.. They will never get caught. Because the NBA would never risk losing someone like Lebron James for 1 year..

I'm not against the substance as long as it's available for everyone to use without penalty but you're right...the big league sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL etc) marquee athletes are most likely using USADA banned shit

Exactly, Gucci, this guy did not really see the fight or watched it in the dark. That was one of my all time favorite fights. Jones put a wrestling clinic on Bonnar and it was fun to watch.

You show me a UFC fighter who has suplexed another fighter in the octagon
Rustam khabilov I thought his opponent was gonna die

DC is using steroid/ped allegations which "NONE" have been proven but for banned substance as the sole reason why Jon took his "O" away and in 3days gonna give him another big "L" from hell on his record....

WAR BAD BONE JONES!!!

Jones was like 19 years old..

22. And he gassed a lot back then. To do all the high energy moves he does at his weight and not getting tired without even training properly is impossible without some serious EPO, which fighters at Jackson's coincidentally have been busted for.

22. And he gassed a lot back then. To do all the high energy moves he does at his weight and not getting tired without even training properly is impossible without some serious EPO, which fighters at Jackson's coincidentally have been busted for.

giphy.gif

If someone as fat as DC is not gassing out. Jones is not gassing out..

Back