• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bones triggered/rattled as DC says he used steroids for every fight besides Bonner, Gusmao and OSP

DC was right

only 3 fights Bones was clear for

Bonner
Gusmao
OSP

thats the real Jon Jones

I find it hilarious that JJ talks about powerlifting in this video.

Anyone whose actually "lifted"

knows how ridiculous it is for a top 1% athlete who previously trained to a max of 400lb squat, suddenly begins putting up 600lbs over the course of months. Strength training doesnt work like that...

that for me was the biggest signal that JJ was doing roids. Normal guys who are already maxed at 400+ in squats/deadlifts don't get to 600 in months without roids.

I find it hilarious that JJ talks about powerlifting in this video.

Anyone whose actually "lifted"

knows how ridiculous it is for a top 1% athlete who previously trained to a max of 400lb squat, suddenly begins putting up 600lbs over the course of months. Strength training doesnt work like that...

that for me was the biggest signal that JJ was doing roids. Normal guys who are already maxed at 400+ in squats/deadlifts don't get to 600 in months without roids.
but dude... it was noob gains

100% natty

Back