Bones Jones admits he's scared of the entire HW Div

Machida and rashad are 2 of the best lhw’s of all time. Santos was a highly ranked lhw with strong wins at lhw and a natural challenger. Smith is obviously a lhw. It’s really absurd to argue guys who earn to challenger (or even champ) status aren’t worthy in that division.
I didn't say those guys weren't worthy. I said "Six of his championship fights have been against guys who competed at MW." That is a fact. Jones is talking about Izzy being afraid to fight him because he is bigger. That is ironic because Jones has refused to move up yet has talked about "needing time" to do so and yet he never has. He even refused the opportunity to fight DC at HW for the title. It is hypocritical of him and he is shit talking the smaller man.

Lyoto and Rashad have ZERO defenses. Technically Lyoto defended against Shogun is a BS decision but lost to the first man he defended against. How are 2 of the best of all time?

As far as weight classes go All of the six I spoke of as well as any MW in the UFC could compete at LHW and HW. 206 lbs is a HW and every MW in the UFC weighs that or more at some point. Jon Jones could not every make MW. He is always the larger man at LHW.

Where's the video of Jones scrambling away from Rampage in their fight? The answer was right there.

He would be fighting Stipe or Ngannou instead of Reyes if he wasn't a little...

Not once missed weight smh

"so unfair! Jones is so much better he needs to move up a weightclass!"

Jones is calling out Adesanya for needing another year to fight him. Saying Stylebender is scared to face him now and prefers another year or so to prepare.

But Jones has been giving the same reason for not going to heavyweight.

Also:
“I’m figuring out training camps and figuring out different ways of healing and recovery and all these things." - Did he just slip and reveal he's back on the juice? I think so...
Jon also hasn't engaged in any shit talk with any of the HWs, so the Adesanya situation, and your whole point, is totally out of context.

Also:
Saying that a guy's claims about learning different ways of recovery means that he's juicing is the biggest attempt at a straw grasp I've ever seen. I'm also assuming that you're convinced that Jon's been a juice head his whole career, so if that's the case, wouldn't learning different ways of recovery mean that he's learning to do things other than juicing?

I dont know how you can imply Jones is a bitch at all. I'm not a fan of his at all but that's just straight up disrespectful. Look at who he's fought and destroyed. And you're a mod on top of it. Where's your dubs for fighter bashing?

<CanYouSeeMeNow><JonesDXSuckIt>
Jones is a pussy. Scared to fight anyone without pumping himself full of steroids. Fuck him.

Back