Bones Jones admits he's scared of the entire HW Div

If there's evidence for something they pretty much let you say it and there's plenty of evidence that Jon's scared of HW. Not scared of fighting, scared of losing.

I agree. That doesn't make him a bitch though.

Jones beats Stipe easily, whatever Jones says or doesn't say and that isn't linked here doesn't matter.
Size wise Jones wold probably come in heavier than Stipe too (if he committed to HW).

I mean seriously who is there at HW that's at all scary? Ngannou is I guess but only if you don't watch his Stipe and Lewis fights.

Clearly the mod implied it.

Roids yes
Fights manlets? Reaching hard
Jon has fought a lot of MWs. Vitor, Machida, Sonnen, Smith, Thiago and Rashad. Six of his championship fights have been against guys who competed at MW. DC is the only guy who has fought at HW (other than a FAT Rampage in Bellator). And he even refused to fight DC at HW when he had the belt.

I won't say Jon is scared but he is very much a hypocrite for calling Izzy scared to move up when he has had reason to move up for a while and never mustered up the courage to do it.

I think you read it wrong. The thread says Jones is scared and the mod said '...if he wasn't a little...(scared)

Now you're reaching hard. If that were the case he would have said scared instead of the ......
Jon has fought a lot of MWs. Vitor, Machida, Sonnen, Smith, Thiago and Rashad. Six of his championship fights have been against guys who competed at MW. DC is the only guy who has fought at HW (other than a FAT Rampage in Bellator). And he even refused to fight DC at HW when he had the belt.

I won't say Jon is scared but he is very much a hypocrite for calling Izzy scared to move up when he has had reason to move up for a while and never mustered up the courage to do it.

Vitor Lyoto and Rashad are not MWs
They all 3 have fought at HW and LHW before dropping down to MW and all 3 were champs at lhw. Nice attempt.

Machida and rashad are 2 of the best lhw’s of all time. Santos was a highly ranked lhw with strong wins at lhw and a natural challenger. Smith is obviously a lhw. It’s really absurd to argue guys who earn to challenger (or even champ) status aren’t worthy in that division.

He would be fighting Stipe or Ngannou instead of Reyes if he wasn't a little...
Its better to barely edge Santos (via split dec iirc) or beat Reyes than getting killed by Stipe or Ngannou.
As cowardly as it sounds, challenging a MW to step up while never venturing above, well... yeah, its just shit.
Coke Jones is a cheat, roider, pregnant lady hit and runner and come back for casher, and a scumbag all around.

I would pay for Cokeless Jones vs Brett Rogers in jail. To the death.

I dont know how you can imply Jones is a bitch at all. I'm not a fan of his at all but that's just straight up disrespectful. Look at who he's fought and destroyed. And you're a mod on top of it. Where's your dubs for fighter bashing?

<CanYouSeeMeNow><JonesDXSuckIt>
Even when nostromo was on his crusade this wouldn't get anyone dubs. You are reaching pretty hard

he roids and fights manlets (by comparison).

Cowardly and sad.

He fights guys in his weight class....end of story....a guys height is totally irrelevant...

Its better to barely edge Santos (via split dec iirc) or beat Reyes than getting killed by Stipe or Ngannou.
As cowardly as it sounds, challenging a MW to step up while never venturing above, well... yeah, its just shit.
Coke Jones is a cheat, roider, pregnant lady hit and runner and come back for casher, and a scumbag all around.

getting hit my jon jones was the best thing that ever happened to that lady...she made some serious cash....all for what, a bruised arm? and nobody is perfect.

Even when nostromo was on his crusade this wouldn't get anyone dubs. You are reaching pretty hard

Now that's a lie. Nos was the boss that banned for the smallest things. I liked him though.

Who is a mw?

Somehow someone moving up and becoming top challengers at lhw are mw’s. Is rumble a ww? Is Whittaker a ww?

Now that's a lie. Nos was the boss that banned for the smallest things. I liked him though.
Yes he did and what you are whining about being so egregious is so miniscule he would not have done shit about it.

Who is a mw?

Somehow someone moving up and becoming top challengers at lhw are mw’s. Is rumble a ww? Is Whittaker a ww?
Adesanya

I think Jones beats Stipe quite easily.

I dont know how you can imply Jones is a bitch at all. I'm not a fan of his at all but that's just straight up disrespectful. Look at who he's fought and destroyed. And you're a mod on top of it. Where's your dubs for fighter bashing?

<CanYouSeeMeNow><JonesDXSuckIt>

he's calling Jones scared, not a bitch...

100% agree Jones is afraid. i've been saying forever now. even before when tons of people said i was a hater. the man is afraid of the HW division. it's very simple to me, look at his fighting style, it relies heavily on his exploitation of his enormous reach. at HW, he no longer has this huge advantage = eye poke striking defense no longer works = see ya Jon Jones untouchable status = see ya undefeated record.

Now you're reaching hard. If that were the case he would have said scared instead of the ......

Vitor Lyoto and Rashad are not MWs
They all 3 have fought at HW and LHW before dropping down to MW and all 3 were champs at lhw. Nice attempt.
I said "Six of his championship fights have been against guys who competed at MW." There is no trying in that comment, it is factual. Take it for what you want.

Frankie Edgar competed at LW and was champion. That doesn't make him the size of other LWs. The 3 you mentioned were former LHW champs and have fought at HW. That doesn't negate the fact that they are small enough to make MW.

You do realize anyone who cuts from 206 lbs or higher can fight at HW right? In fact I doubt there are any MWs in the UFC who haven't weighed 206 lbs. Jones is so big he cannot conceivably make MW without an amputation or long term starvation.

Jones sh!t talking the MW champion for being "Afraid" to move up is ironic since he isn't willing to move up himself.

Back