Bones Jones admits he's scared of the entire HW Div

Royhalibut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jones is calling out Adesanya for needing another year to fight him. Saying Stylebender is scared to face him now and prefers another year or so to prepare.

But Jones has been giving the same reason for not going to heavyweight.

Also:
“I’m figuring out training camps and figuring out different ways of healing and recovery and all these things." - Did he just slip and reveal he's back on the juice? I think so...

He would be fighting Stipe or Ngannou instead of Reyes if he wasn't a little...

What a thought provoking thread

He would be fighting Stipe or Ngannou instead of Reyes if he wasn't a little...

I dont know how you can imply Jones is a bitch at all. I'm not a fan of his at all but that's just straight up disrespectful. Look at who he's fought and destroyed. And you're a mod on top of it. Where's your dubs for fighter bashing?

<CanYouSeeMeNow><JonesDXSuckIt>

I dont know how you can imply Jones is a bitch at all. I'm not a fan of his at all but that's just straight up disrespectful. Look at who he's fought and destroyed. And you're a mod on top of it. Where's your dubs for fighter bashing?

he roids and fights manlets (by comparison).

Cowardly and sad.

Nobody said Jones is a bitch. He is scared though, by his own definition.

for nearly fighter bashing?

no dubs exist for this

giphy.gif

That's not fighter bashing lol.

Also:
“I’m figuring out training camps and figuring out different ways of healing and recovery and all these things." - Did he just slip and reveal he's back on the juice? I think so...
If anything I think it indicates that he is not on the juice anymore because he has to find new ways for recovery

That's not fighter bashing lol.

Implying a fighter is a bitch is fighter bashing. As a 2013 poster you should know this. You got instant dubs for that, steroid claims ECT but now a days it all depends on which fighter you bash.

Implying a fighter is a bitch is fighter bashing. As a 2013 poster you should know this. You got instant dubs for that, steroid claims ECT but now a days it all depends on which fighter you bash.
Times change bro, and it looks like you haven't learned anything with that sweet set of dubs

I didn't get This for fighter bashing I got this for posting a gif. Nice deflect though.
If there's evidence for something they pretty much let you say it and there's plenty of evidence that Jon's scared of HW. Not scared of fighting, scared of losing.

Back