Bones better stay at 205

Adesanya has a complete different skill set. He's not as physical as Reyes. Jones has barely even been wobbled..

Jones can muscle israel to the ground. Israel is also not a volume striker. Gastelum an Whittaker are not jones. He's never stepped in the cage with someone thst big with that kinda forward pressure.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves because of tonight

LOL, I guess youre one of those guys who think Jones fought to Reyes strength even though Jones went like 7 for 9 in TD's and the 2 td's he had Reyes was on the floor for less than 2 seconds. Or what is the excuse this time? Jones was out partying too much?

As for Israel he has shown his TDD is improving and I am sure he will put on the muscle and weight for 205. Lets face it dude these guys are getting better and guys like Israel and Reyes are a threat to Jones. Reyes probably should have won today as well. Israel is quicker and has even better hands than Reyes and has good kicks as well. Israel will give Jones a tough fight. Have you seen what Santos did? MW Santos? And you think Santos is better than Israel? LOL

Because if he moves there when he is washed up and gets knocked out the talks of your sort would be unbearable. And I am not even a Jones fan at all.

Depends. Adesanya might have more power at 205 than he does at 185
But he a speed and accurate puncher he does not even have huge 85 power and he would be slower.

LOL, I guess youre one of those guys who think Jones fought to Reyes strength even though Jones went like 7 for 9 in TD's and the 2 td's he had Reyes was on the floor for less than 2 seconds. Or what is the excuse this time? Jones was out partying too much?

As for Israel he has shown his TDD is improving and I am sure he will put on the muscle and weight for 205. Lets face it dude these guys are getting better and guys like Israel and Reyes are a threat to Jones. Reyes probably should have won today as well. Israel is quicker and has even better hands than Reyes and has good kicks as well. Israel will give Jones a tough fight. Have you seen what Santos did? MW Santos? And you think Santos is better than Israel? LOL

No he could not get reyes down like he could not get santos down even smith stuffed some I've said that before..

Santos has simply grown into a lhw. He's significantly bigger than adesanya.

Israël fought to the brink against gastelum he was more visably wobbly than wr have ever seen jones.. Ever

This is all just recency bias

Reyes in every aspect on the feet is a tougher test than a 35 year old slow predictable stipe.

His tougher test just happened

Noob mma fans
Stipe held a fresh Ngannou against the cage. He would do what he wants with both of these guys.

He should not move up. Divisions change all the time. I dont think he can hang with Stipe Ngannou and HWDC

No he could not get reyes down like he could not get santos down even smith stuffed some I've said that before..

Santos has simply grown into a lhw. He's significantly bigger than adesanya.

Israël fought to the brink against gastelum he was more visably wobbly than wr have ever seen jones.. Ever

This is all just recency bias

I am not sure why you dont give Gastelum credit though, the guy is not a bum he is a top 185er. Also Adensaya has said before most of fighting career he has fought at LHW weight so I am sure he can get back to that weight.

He barely squeaked a decision with Reyes, Stipe would put the hurt on Bones. Stipe has too much power and is too big for Jonnny boy. Jones best bet is to stay at 205 and hope Izzy cleans 185, so he can rag doll Izzy. Not my goat, go GSP!

Hate to break it to you but Jones has been at 205 all this time as the GOAT lol at Stipe hitting too hard and being too big for Jones when Cormier who is small put Stipe to sleep

Agree, TS. Jones is no longer sufficiently aggressive or lethal to overwhelm elite HWs. Sooner or later he would get cracked with HW power then it’s night-night.

I am not sure why you dont give Gastelum credit though, the guy is not a bum he is a top 185er. Also Adensaya has said before most of fighting career he has fought at LHW weight so I am sure he can get back to that weight.

Gastelum is great but he ate some shots.and kept coming Im just not sold on Israel vs a granite chinned pressure fighter who unlike Gastelum has size and strength combined with wrestling over him.

Depends. Adesanya might have more power at 205 than he does at 185

plus Adesanya would hit Jon more in my opinion. Jon might take 1 shot well, but 2 or 3 in succession might be too much.Adesanya also going to have a bigger reach than Reyes too.

Gastelum is great but he ate some shots.and kept coming Im just not sold on Israel vs a granite chinned pressure fighter who unlike Gastelum has size and strength combined with wrestling over him.
GOATstelum is this generation's Hendo. He just refuses to die.

He should stay where hes at.
This was a really good fight,so he can still have good fights. I dont see the problem.
No problem at all I completely agree what I’m trying to say is 10 years and a lot of fighters don’t perform the same, took me 2 years in Thailand to get burnt out and quit edit: never lost

Reyes in every aspect on the feet is a tougher test than a 35 year old slow predictable stipe.

Noob mma fans
Agree with this 100%.

All the noise tonight about Jon’s decline is more disrespectful to Reyes than anyone. Reyes is a complete fighter with some of the best hands and footwork in the game, plus SIZE.

It was a great contest and both fighters have more good matchups ahead, at any weight.

Well he can't really move up now imho. He can't retire either. He needs to fight Reyes again, that is what I think. I say this as someone who believes Jon won. The fact that people believe Reyes won means the decision was controversial, so they should do it again. I felt the same way about GSP VS Hendricks. They should have done the rematch but GSP relinquished his belt. GSP fans were saying GSP didn't need to do a rematch with Hendricks, I never understood that. Jon needs to rematch Reyes before he fights at HW or Adesanya.

Noob mma fans

What makes u think Bones isn’t too big for Izzy and just rags him down to the ground and easy ground and pound for the win?

Back