Bones better stay at 205

You mean he should stay in his division like your boy GSP stayed in his? I see what you are doing there bro.

Jones seems to be on the decline so he better moves to HW fast. Or he can do it like GSP and wait for JDS to knock someone out to get the title (if he somehow got the chance again lol). Then he could go to HW for one fight to fight JDS.

Not only my boy retired at the top at 170, he also retired at the top at 185

For those of you who saw the fight... could Reyes beat a 205 DC? Also wondering if my man No Time has a chance against these 2? Damn 2020 is the year I need to reload on watching all the MMA that I can!

Dc embraces the grind with Reyes and win by gnp

The good news is Jon Jones performance looked so average, Israel might feel confident enough to face him next.
We get to see one of those boys take an L.

Reyes in every aspect on the feet is a tougher test than a 35 year old slow predictable stipe.

His tougher test just happened

Noob mma fans
You honestly spout so much shite on this forum, it's crazy how you can keep it up...it's impressive

Yeah you're really not giving Stipe the credits he deserve. I dont see that happen easily that Stipe gets dropped by any of those guys. Stipe is a lot tougher then you might realize. Yes he got ko'd by Cormier, but thats the only time hes ever been Ko'd and that might have had something to do with his previous fight vs Ngannou where he took a lot of damage. I bet he wasnt fully recovered from that yet. Because Stipe really never goes down. Well just 1 other time vs overeem where he got dropped on his ass but wasnt out and still managed to get free from overeem's guillotine and thats quite amazing in itself already. He just fell on his ass and never was out really. Thats the only 2 times in his entire career. And seeing the rematch vs Cormier he took every shot daniel throw at him and im quite sure he got hit with the same blow as the first fight as well and wasnt even rocked or anything. Face busted up yes but he ate those shots. And for that matter who else has taken shots from Ngannou and walked through them. Hes tough as nails and is a very good fighter and not as predictible as you make him seem. Excellent boxing skills, very good wrestling. Sure Cormier took him down but dont forget that was the 1 time he made that mistake and further in the match he took cormier down. And the way he was landing those body shots in round 4, that was high skilled boxing man. You dont see many mma fighters being able to land those shots the way he did. And besides Stipe is very Strong and has an excellent cardio. Its a nice matchup Reyes vs Stipe i must admit that and i would def like to see it happening but id say the odds favor Stipe in this case.
And for Ngannou.... well we all know how that will probably end. Its only a matter of time before he grabs the HW title and then hell probably keep that belt for quite some time.

Gastelum is great but he ate some shots.and kept coming Im just not sold on Israel vs a granite chinned pressure fighter who unlike Gastelum has size and strength combined with wrestling over him.

Jones had wrestling over Santos, Smith and Reyes how did that work out for him? Just saying I believe Izzy can keep this fight standing and I believe he has the striking to beat Jones. Boxing wise Adensaya would beat Jones and as for kicks I believe it is close to even or I give Jones the edge.

@Spookv

U wonder why i attack peoples martial arts experience

Like, do you realize the sheer volume of downright retarded shit said on this site lol

Literally half the people here shouldnt even have an opinion. Lets just be honest.
I do not care if you question other posters Martial Arts Exp. What's funny is you go out of your way to do it and demean others while boasting about your very own "martial arts" training yet you still don't know what your talking about half the time.

You do realize you are one of those people that you speak of in the post I'm replying to, right? Or your narcissism won't let you see that? I do agree there is a lot retarded shit threads and posts on this forum, but you can't help it, I've said retarded things at one point or another. It happens.

You know what Ngannou would do to him? The same thing that his ancestors did to Johnny's ancestors...

Big Frank would make him his wife.

He barely squeaked a decision with Reyes, Stipe would put the hurt on Bones. Stipe has too much power and is too big for Jonnny boy. Jones best bet is to stay at 205 and hope Izzy cleans 185, so he can rag doll Izzy. Not my goat, go GSP!

But DC slept Stipe lol.

Stop being so delusional.

I do not care if you question other posters Martial Arts Exp. What's funny is you go out of your way to do it and demean others while boasting about your very own "martial arts" training yet you still don't know what your talking about half the time.

You do realize you are one of those people that you speak of in the post I'm replying to, right? Or your narcissism won't let you see that? I do agree there is a lot retarded shit threads and posts on this forum, but you can't help it, I've said retarded things at one point or another. It happens.

Sometimes the overall point i try to make, albeit poorly articulated can go over your head at times. Not that youre not smart enough to get it whatsoever but you cherry pick little bits of the overall point and basically define my entire stance by it.

For that reason, it can be difficult to debate with you on things because you have a way of twisting and taking things out of context.

Which again you can blame on me for not being clear enough in communication.

I dont think ive ever tried to "boast" necessarily. More so shed light that i am coming from at least some position of knowledge.

At this point i realize theres no point bringing things like that up tho unless asked. Our words do the talking anyways, everything else is irrelevant.

But i do think i see certain things and I think experience and your level of ability plays a huge part in that. Overall what i say at times is just very poorly articulated and easy to take the wrong way as to what my true intentions are.

I can say some rètarded shit for sure. Im not perfect. I think my analysis can be really good, sometimes it can be a bit sloppy, it all depends how much effort is put into things. I also shitpost a fair bit so i think thats another line to be drawn.

Anyways, i think with 80% of people here, the level of fight iq is just shockingly bad in every possible way. You know it. I know it. And its largely the reason my ego has been shown at times. Most dont have a clue what theyre talking about to such a degree that its straight up annoying.

And ultimately theres just an aspect of my personality that feels these people need to be checked / called out at times.

Its a negative aspect of my character, working on it.

Edit : for the record, i dont think youre one of those people. Much as we dont always get along or agree, i think you understand the game.

Last edited:
Havent done any drugs in many many years bud.

But i dont think you have a clue what youre talking about. As usual
Is your Avatar Chris Brown? That would make a lot of sense given your posts.

Sometimes the overall point i try to make, albeit poorly articulated can go over your head at times. Not that youre not smart enough to get it whatsoever but you cherry pick little bits of the overall point and basically define my entire stance by it.

For that reason, it can be difficult to debate with you on things because you have a way of twisting and taking things out of context.

Which again you can blame on me for not being clear enough in communication.

I dont think ive ever tried to "boast" necessarily. More so shed light that i am coming from at least some position of knowledge.

At this point i realize theres no point bringing things like that up tho unless asked. Our words do the talking anyways, everything else is irrelevant.

But i do think i see certain things and I think experience and your level of ability plays a huge part in that. Overall what i say at times is just very poorly articulated and easy to take the wrong way as to what my true intentions are.

I can say some rètarded shit for sure. Im not perfect. I think my analysis can be really good, sometimes it can be a bit sloppy, it all depends how much effort is put into things. I also shitpost a fair bit so i think thats another line to be drawn.

Anyways, i think with 80% of people here, the level of fight iq is just shockingly bad in every possible way. You know it. I know it. And its largely the reason my ego has been shown at times. Most dont have a clue what theyre talking about to such a degree that its straight up annoying.

And ultimately theres just an aspect of my personality that feels these people need to be checked / called out at times.

Its a negative aspect of my character, working on it.

Edit : for the record, i dont think youre one of those people. Much as we dont always get along or agree, i think you understand the game.
You’re not going over my head for sure bud. And if your analyses were so bang on you should let them speak for themselves instead of insulting anyone who doesn’t agree with you. It just shows how fragile your ideas are and if they are challenged you just lash out.

Back