Bones better stay at 205

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He barely squeaked a decision with Reyes, Stipe would put the hurt on Bones. Stipe has too much power and is too big for Jonnny boy. Jones best bet is to stay at 205 and hope Izzy cleans 185, so he can rag doll Izzy. Not my goat, go GSP!

Never mind avoiding HW, dude needs to cut to 170 before Reyes or Adesanya put another beating on that post-USADA ass

Reyes in every aspect on the feet is a tougher test than a 35 year old slow predictable stipe.

His tougher test just happened

Noob mma fans

As a Bones fan I dont even want to
think what Ngannou can do him

@Spookv

U wonder why i attack peoples martial arts experience

Like, do you realize the sheer volume of downright retarded shit said on this site lol

Literally half the people here shouldnt even have an opinion. Lets just be honest.

If reyes can't drop him adesanya will feel like pillows

Adesanya will counter him all day coming in just like Reyes did in rounds 1-3. I would now put both these guys as a favourite over jones.

GSP fought journeyman Bisping, worst middleweight champion ever and suck him off but you want Bones to fight the heavyweight GOAT.

Adesanya will counter him all day coming in just like Reyes did in rounds 1-3. I would now put both these guys as a favourite over jones.

Adesanya has a complete different skill set. He's not as physical as Reyes. Jones has barely even been wobbled..

Jones can muscle israel to the ground. Israel is also not a volume striker. Gastelum an Whittaker are not jones. He's never stepped in the cage with someone thst big with that kinda forward pressure.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves because of tonight

@Spookv

U wonder why i attack peoples martial arts experience

Like, do you realize the sheer volume of downright retarded shit said on this site lol

Literally half the people here shouldnt even have an opinion. Lets just be honest.

Says the clown who constantly makes retarded threads about how other dudes look?

Weirdo....dont get angry cuz your boy got whooped.

Adesanya has a complete different skill set. He's not as physical as Reyes. Jones has barely even been wobbled..

Jones can muscle israel too the ground. Israel is also not a volume striker. Gastelum an Whittaker are not jones. He's never stepped in the cage with someone thst big with that kinda forward pressure.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves because of tonight

Maybe...but I think the Jones that muscled people was also on a lot of juice. The one you are seeing now is no longer that guy. Plus i think Adesanya length and striking match up really well with jones.

For those of you who saw the fight... could Reyes beat a 205 DC? Also wondering if my man No Time has a chance against these 2? Damn 2020 is the year I need to reload on watching all the MMA that I can!

For those of you who saw the fight... could Reyes beat a 205 DC? Also wondering if my man No Time has a chance against these 2? Damn 2020 is the year I need to reload on watching all the MMA that I can!

Jones holds 2 victories over him but Cormier has clear non controversial wins over guys that would be hell for jones

You mean he should stay in his division like your boy GSP stayed in his? I see what you are doing there bro.

Jones seems to be on the decline so he better moves to HW fast. Or he can do it like GSP and wait for JDS to knock someone out to get the title (if he somehow got the chance again lol). Then he could go to HW for one fight to fight JDS.

Back