Bohemian Grove

well I’m sorry. But anytime we talked about it before any proof it was never believed.
This is true. For the longest time they said it never existed. Jones, for all his short comings, atleast proved it did exist.

What it is remains another matter.

Im talking about the Cremation of Care ceremony that Jones snuck in to and David Gergen got all pissed at him about:

Not sure what you're referring to in terms of internet research I've done or if think I am making claims it is an gay orgy where they sacrifice children - I'm not. Im only saying the owl they worship is Molech (which it is) and that for the Cremation Of Care they do not let regular people in. Are you saying it is like some rock concert and anyone cam just grab a ticket and show up?

Definitely I am aware of the cremation of care ceremony. I have never seen it but have talked to people who have. It's a tradition at the start of camp, it's a allegory to just come to camp and enjoy and leave the worries behind. They cremate care so to speak. They don't warship shit, thats preposterous. This was a group of old, starchy guys. They get drunk all day and socialize. Have plays and concerts while they are their too, put only members.

The only bad things I ever heard that went down at camp was hookers being brought in and out. I know people who have worked in a camp for the month.

There may be a group of sinister people plotting to take over the world but the Boho Club ain't it. Someone was saying the club was secret earlier and thats total BS. The have signs, had match books with the club name on them. It was NEVER a secret club nor was the cremation of care ever in any way a secret or hidden from anyone other than it's a private club.

Back