Bohemian Grove

great episode of a great series by a great journalist:

Alex Jones for all of his faults was the first person to prove they hold satanic rituals there. Got it on video.
Kind of. It was more Jon Ronson; David Icke wimped out so he invited Alex along instead - See above ^

"Just started hearing about Bohemian Grove."

Translation: I heard about it on Joe Rogan.

Naw. I don't listen to him. Heard on Vinny Paz end of days and he said they scariface kids there.

Hahaha! You can't really believe that do you?

dude, they CAUGHT Alex Jones and didn’t know what to do. And then tried to act lien they were just larping the rituals. You gotta actually watch the videos

Kind of. It was more Jon Ronson; David Icke wimped out so he invited Alex along instead - See above ^

wait wait wait, I’ve seen videos with Alex Jones. At the actual rituals as they toon place

you have no idea what happens in the Bohemian Desk
@Clippy

full
full

full
full

full

full

full

dude, they CAUGHT Alex Jones and didn’t know what to do. And then tried to act lien they were just larping the rituals. You gotta actually watch the videos

Cliffs please. They got caught doing what? The cremation of care ceremony?

There is nothing satanic about those guys.

Yep, the elites are huge into symbology and the occult. Your local senator may not know anything about it, and many presidents may not practice it, but there is a reason the currency is draped in occultist symbology and all these powerful people go to the Grove and have these ceremonies with Molech.

Molech can take form as an owl or a bull, but it gets creepy when you realize people used to throw babies in the fire to please him and give them power.

chemosh-2.jpg

Say what you want about Alex Jones or David Icke, but the world is run by creepy people, they are often controlled thru blackmail (Epstein) and they do things in private/have knowledge/customs that they do not want other people knowing about. Why women and common folk aren't allowed at The Grove is far beyond not wanting people to see men pee in the open or wanting low level commoners there. If there is smoke there is fire, and by not admitting there is fire invites all kinds of conspiracy theories that are actually not true.

Cliffs please. They got caught doing what? The cremation of care ceremony?

There is nothing satanic about those guys.

lol that’s the larping excuse they try to give after years of denying they even exist. Only after Alex Jones proved it, did all these BS cover stories come out.

lol that’s the larping excuse they try to give after years of denying they even exist. Only after Alex Jones proved it, did all these BS cover stories come out.

Who ever denied they existed? Are you just trolling here?

Yep, the elites are huge into symbology and the occult. Your local senator may not know anything about it, and many presidents may not practice it, but there is a reason the currency is draped in occultist symbology and all these powerful people go to the Grove and have these ceremonies with Molech.

Molech can take form as an owl or a bull, but it gets creepy when you realize people used to throw babies in the fire to please him and give them power.

chemosh-2.jpg

Say what you want about Alex Jones or David Icke, but the world is run by creepy people, they are often controlled thru blackmail (Epstein) and they do things in private/have knowledge/customs that they do not want other people knowing about. Why women and common folk aren't allowed at The Grove is far beyond not wanting people to see men pee in the open or wanting low level commoners there. If there is smoke there is fire, and by not admitting there is fire invites all kinds of conspiracy theories that are actually not true.

Um, I have been there. You are completely off base with this in regards to the Boho club and the grove. This is fantasy what you have posted here. Maybe the world is run by creeps but it ain't happening in Jenner.

Um, I have been there. You are completely off base with this in regards to the Boho club and the grove. This is fantasy what you have posted here. Maybe the world is run by creeps but it ain't happening in Jenner.
Been where? To the actual ceremony or just the venue and town where it is held?

Been where? To the actual ceremony or just the venue and town where it is held?

I've been to the grove and the to the club in SF. What ceremony are you referring to? I've been to the theater where they hold the plays and concerts and such at the grove. It's outdoors. I've known at least half a dozen members.

Where does your info come from? Internet "research"?

I've been to the grove and the to the club in SF. What ceremony are you referring to? I've been to the theater where they hold the plays and concerts and such at the grove. It's outdoors. I've known at least half a dozen members.

Where does your info come from? Internet "research"?
Im talking about the Cremation of Care ceremony that Jones snuck in to and David Gergen got all pissed at him about:

Not sure what you're referring to in terms of internet research I've done or if think I am making claims it is an gay orgy where they sacrifice children - I'm not. Im only saying the owl they worship is Molech (which it is) and that for the Cremation Of Care they do not let regular people in. Are you saying it is like some rock concert and anyone cam just grab a ticket and show up?

Back