Bohemian Grove

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just starting hearing bout this place in California called Bohemian Grove that is a camp for the super elites and been that way for over 100yrs. People think they have meeting to rule the world from there and kill virgins and shit. But I was reading the wiki and they don't allow women to be hired or members(anymore) cause the pee in the open and think it might offend them and that alone is strange to me but anyone got some links to the stories that go on there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

That is the Sherdog Mayberry anual meeting. Elite of the elite. You'll get there after a few more likes. Gotta work in that post/like ratio bro.

On a serious note... I'm pretty sure that those guys just go there to do coke and be gay for a weekend.

That is the Sherdog Mayberry anual meeting. Elite of the elite. You'll get there after a few more likes. Gotta work in that post/like ratio bro.

On a serious note... I'm pretty sure that those guys just go there to do coke and be gay for a weekend.
On a serious notes is the 13th Saloon still around?

I remember years ago someone with access to the mod forums and the 13th Saloon went and took several screen shots of private conversations between admins and mods, talking about bannings and such, I saved most of those screen shots..

I remember years ago someone with access to the mod forums and the 13th Saloon went and took several screen shots of private conversations between admins and mods, talking about bannings and such, I saved most of those screen shots..
Never knew that existed. But is normal to have Admins only forums.

Only non listed Sherdog forum I have saved in my browser history is The Great Beyond which actually sucks.

It's an offshoot of the plat forum same as the Illuminati and the Chippendales

it was @Revolver and the dirty dozen

@whitey_ringo
@pflo
@TehLivingDeath

Alex Jones for all of his faults was the first person to prove they hold satanic rituals there. Got it on video.

How hard would it be for someone to bring a drone, or other remote instrument to that location, strap a recording device to it and listen to what they're saying?

And now this thread is being monitored. -_-

How hard would it be for someone to bring a drone, or other remote instrument to that location, strap a recording device to it and listen to what they're saying?

My deepest condolences for your imminent drug overdose/suicide

Just starting hearing bout this place in California called Bohemian Grove that is a camp for the super elites and been that way for over 100yrs. People think they have meeting to rule the world from there and kill virgins and shit. But I was reading the wiki and they don't allow women to be hired or members(anymore) cause the pee in the open and think it might offend them and that alone is strange to me but anyone got some links to the stories that go on there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

I've been to the grove where they hold this every year but it wasn't during camp which I think is during July. I was there in the summer but we were the only ones there at the time. We were just walking around checking the place out, was there with a long time member. Bohemian Club is actually in SF and I have been there too. They only use the camp a few weeks a year.

The Grove is pretty cool and it is decided up into individual camps or sub clubs. Some are musicians, some have other themes like hunters and fishermen and you have to be asked to join a particular camp. Some camps put on BBQ's or hold other mini events for the other members. And it's really true, those old dudes piss all over the place and they get drunk a lot there. I heard of a guy pissing while he was eating and sitting at the table. just pulled his wang out and peed under table.

Boho club has reputation of being only elites but that's not really the case anymore. I have known numerous members over the years. One guy I know does pretty well, he is a financial adviser. He got his brother into the club who is a mechanic that happens to be good at singing and acting. He performs in the plays they have during camp.

Is this the kind of info you were looking for?

"Just started hearing about Bohemian Grove."

Translation: I heard about it on Joe Rogan.

Richard Nixon's comments from a May 13, 1971: "The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most :eek::eek::eek:gy goddamned thing you could ever imagine."

bohemiangrovepic.jpeg

Last edited:
Back