Bodybuilders perceived higher value than fighters...

can someone pls explain to me why americans are so in love with big cartoon muscles?

It's a shame because mma is harder than bodybuilding and more dangerous but if you build a physique that may not be big but aesthetic you get instant access to to babes and respect. It's also very healthy if you do it right and naturally.

It is heartbreaking because mma fighters come from a place of deficiency and being pushed around. They take up the training to empower themselves and make their mark in life but sadly ex fighters tend to be discontent with retirement. That and ex bodybuilders seem to be very vigor and not beaten down by life. They end up taking charge and ate not subjecate by trainers and promoters lording over them.

EDIT:

I am not bad mouthing mma fighters. I said that it's a shame and heartbreaking but it holds water that people's opinions are based on perception.

Also I mentioned NATURAL bodybuilding not look ing like some hideous muscle monster.
if being an alpha was all about having the most muscular body, maybe you'd have a point. i don't think mma fighters have any problem finding girls btw

So your definition of "Alpha" is based on looks? Not even close man.

The few pro bodybuilders I know got big so they could avoid confrontation and would run from a fight if it occurred.

extreme body building and steroids are for fucking losers with major insecurities for the most part.

i do not understand that "jacked" guys these are so big and inflexible they can barely tie their own shoes. strength without flexibility and dexterity is useless. you can put half these guys in a kimura in what is a normal range of motion for a normal individual.

Meh not really. Alot of girls actually think that body builders look like insecure tools tbh.

Also in general, mma fighters get far more respect that body builders, because body builders aren't really in shape at all.

Who's really more in shape, this guy?
View attachment 619877

Or these guys?
View attachment 619883
That guys head is small and narrow he would get wrecked with the jab

It's a shame because mma is harder than bodybuilding and more dangerous but if you build a physique that may not be big but aesthetic you get instant access to to babes and respect. It's also very healthy if you do it right and naturally.

It is heartbreaking because mma fighters come from a place of deficiency and being pushed around. They take up the training to empower themselves and make their mark in life but sadly ex fighters tend to be discontent with retirement. That and ex bodybuilders seem to be very vigor and not beaten down by life. They end up taking charge and ate not subjecate by trainers and promoters lording over them.

EDIT:

I am not bad mouthing mma fighters. I said that it's a shame and heartbreaking but it holds water that people's opinions are based on perception.

Also I mentioned NATURAL bodybuilding not look ing like some hideous muscle monster.
lolwut

Pro MMA fighters should be very gratefull that pro bodybuilders dont start fighting MMA. Bodybuilders would crush all. If you lift weights you become the ultimate male.

Getting laid is super easy. Just talk to girls. More than half will probably let you bang them even if your a manlet. The modern women is even more insecure than modern man. People need to start going outside again.

Lol you chose the 1 instance where a body builder beats an mma fighter. What do you think happens 99 times out of 100 though? What happens when you put a body builder in a treadmill going 8 mph? Could they last 60 seconds? 30?

bodybuilding is incredibly tough. probably one of the hardest sports there is.

people who act like its just roids and protein shakes probably never lifted a weight in their life.

We’re humans, not gorillas. You’re not an alpha through size or looks.
actually the alpha gorilla is the one who is the best fighter. In humans there is really no such thing as alpha, but the closest would be the most successful, richest or most powerful.

bodybuilding is incredibly tough. probably one of the hardest sports there is.

people who act like its just roids and protein shakes probably never lifted a weight in their life.
This is true. Great risk and very little reward. Now I'd take being a fighter over being a bodybuilder any day of the week but calling bodybuilders "losers" or " gay " or whatnot is just ignorant at best. Now if a bodybuilder goes around thinking he's the shit and he's knocking out a fighter because of being jacked, that's a different story altogether.

IMO women are people and as people they have different things they are attracted to.

EDIT:

post pics of "natural" body building, because no competitive body builders are natural lol

Back