Bodybuilders perceived higher value than fighters...

If you are worrying about "alpha/beta" status and sociosexuality, you would much better off simply doing things that improve your sexual status like lifting bro, recognizing bitches ain't shit, taking leadership roles in social groups, and talking shit online behind anonymous accounts where there is no chance of you being held accountable for your actions.

If you are worrying about "alpha/beta" status and sociosexuality, you would much better off simply doing things that improve your sexual status like lifting bro, recognizing bitches ain't shit, taking leadership roles in social groups, and talking shit online behind anonymous accounts where there is no chance of you being held accountable for your actions.
holy shit this guy gets it

I think OP has discovered the true secret to prosperity.. Be a Fighting Bodybuilder and you can knock out all the fighters and look better than all the bodybuilders

tenor.gif

How about you + your handgun vs Ngannou + his handgun?
Haha that's a tougher call. I'd like to think I'm pretty fast on the draw but who knows. The point I was trying to make is that defining "alpha" by who can win fights is all subjective and pretty dumb honestly.

The sad part is that me + my handgun beat Ngannou 10/10. Winning fights/being alpha is all subjective.
unless your hand gun malfunctions... it will end up inside your anus along with his foot knee deep.

LOL at bodybuilding attracting girls. The only people that will approach you are going to be other dudes.

dc1b6a07409d2763d1fabf495acfbe98.jpg

Also, when you are purely talking about getting the girls, there's one trick that still works best
funny-old-rich-guy-girl.jpg

And if you say "I could kick this guy's ass and get his girl!" You probably could, but so could his Francis Ngannou looking bodyguard, good luck to ya

It's a shame because mma is harder than bodybuilding and more dangerous but if you build a physique that may not be big but aesthetic you get instant access to to babes and respect. It's also very healthy if you do it right and naturally.

It is heartbreaking because mma fighters come from a place of deficiency and being pushed around. They take up the training to empower themselves and make their mark in life but sadly ex fighters tend to be discontent with retirement. That and ex bodybuilders seem to be very vigor and not beaten down by life. They end up taking charge and ate not subjecate by trainers and promoters lording over them.
1 (214).gif

Women will take money over muscles and fighting all day

@RNC555 You need to delete that or you will get banned. You can't post a murder video on sherdog. I watched it though. Bodybuilders are big pussies who are actually adapted to fighting worse than average Joes. All that muscle and lack of movement and cardio. The mma fighter is a fucking piece of shit and deserves to be put down for that. Absolute scum.

well since this is all about girls in the end

Fitness chicks are not as bad and as big as they look in the gym, probably a bit more slutty and shallow than the average spud but is that really so bad? No matter who you date, you'll be running into girls who obsess over their weight and can't decide what they want for dinner.

fighter thots or female fighters on the over hand... yikes!!!

Back