Bobby Lee vs Brendan Schaub Beef Rocking The Comedy/Podcast World

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean they want a self esteem boost by telling the world that a fit former fighter propositioned her for a BJ. Women wouldn't do that (sarcasm)<{outtahere}> <EdgyBrah>

She's a comedian, it's pretty much her job to talk about this kind of thing.

It's really weird to be on forums where people know of the characters involved but somehow don't know of Chang's.

It's like, how could you spend time dicking around on forums and not ever visit Chang's. It's the best one on the whole internet.

<{vega}>
They missed out on an absolute gold mine!

Don’t know, chief, she can get the business…

LEDERMANEpisodeArt.jpg

images

images

In the first pic it looks so different than the second and third. In the first she looks like a female. Second and third not so much. I guess it all matters based on impressions, voice, camera angle.

She sounded insidious. Also before yoga, I would probably wood a BTS dude. But if you go to places with beautiful young women while dieting down and training, the standard changes.

Yah but he tried to bang Bobby Lee's girl - while he was friend's with him. So I can believe he was trying to bang the blonde too.

I came here to shit on Schaub, but this chick sounded extremely annoying. I agree that he is a pure scumbag and shame on Rogan for making him relevant. Dude sucks at everything he does. Only is where he is because of favoritism.

What the hell are you talking about? She's a good looking chick. Has that stripper voice though

Do yourself a favor, take a yoga class at an area with younger crowd.

In the first pic it looks so different than the second and third. In the first she looks like a female. Second and third not so much. I guess it all matters based on impressions, voice, camera angle.

She sounded insidious. Also before yoga, I would probably wood a BTS dude. But if you go to places with beautiful young women while dieting down and training, the standard changes.

I came here to shit on Schaub, but this chick sounded extremely annoying. I agree that he is a pure scumbag and shame on Rogan for making him relevant. Dude sucks at everything he does. Only is where he is because of favoritism.

Do yourself a favor, take a yoga class at an area with younger crowd.

What if roundhouse kick you from the depth of hell? Unlike a certain Terry Silver, they’re not telegraphed.

Asahh!!!

Serious question. Is it established slang/lingo that asking a girl to walk you to your car means you're asking for a blowjob? I admit, there can be a question why he wanted her to walk him, but is her inference logical or commonsense?

It's not a known lingo for sexual activities but next time you're with a buddy and you're about part ways stop and ask him:
"so you wanna walk me to my car? "
and see his reaction.

What if roundhouse kick you from the depth of hell? Unlike a certain Terry Silver, they’re not telegraphed.

Asahh!!!

If she roundhouse kicked me, I would so fucking attracted to her that the mere image of her in my head would make me bust until my eyes roll to the back of my ears and after words I would feel like going to coma after Cumming super duper hard. I will take one step further and would let her bang me if it turned out, they/she had a dick. I would through the ass up in the air.

For me, there is a difference between looks and attraction. A below average looking chick can be the most boner inducing Mofo on the planet if she has all the things I like in a person. Vice versa is true as well, a pretty woman can be unattractive if she is super annoying and acts like an airhead.

This has always been my problem with older women. It has nothing to do with them aging but their attitude becomes rotten with age.

Assaaah!

Who are those women and how the hell do they have a podcast? Or I should ask how many people actually listen to that podcast? WTF is this world coming to.........

If Schaub has a podcast, anyone can
lol - true. But at least Schaub was on TUF, in the UFC, does some "comedy" and seems to be friends with people like Rogan and stuff. I literally have no clue who these 3 women even are or why anyone wants to listen to them. Are they just girlfriends and wives of Bobby Lee and friends of that whole crew?

lol - true. But at least Schaub was on TUF, in the UFC, does some "comedy" and seems to be friends with people like Rogan and stuff. I literally have no clue who these 3 women even are or why anyone wants to listen to them. Are they just girlfriends and wives of Bobby Lee and friends of that whole crew?

2 comedians and Bobby Lee's wife.

Schaub threads are the new rogan height threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back