Bobby Lee vs Brendan Schaub Beef Rocking The Comedy/Podcast World

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean they want a self esteem boost by telling the world that a fit former fighter propositioned her for a BJ. Women wouldn't do that (sarcasm)<{outtahere}> <EdgyBrah>

We are in agreement technically speaking. Its just that her narcissism is astounding because she looks like crap.

Not just her foul mouth but her bone structure, her pudgy body is not stopping her at all from acting like she is hot shit.

Growing up, I was told that with maturity comes wisdom, grace and understanding. I was told a pack of lie, past their 20s, most of these women are insane, delusional, masculine and extremely self-congratulatory for no apparent reason.

We are in agreement technically speaking. Its just that her narcissism is astounding because she looks like crap.

Not just her foul mouth but her bone structure, her pudgy body is not stopping her at all from acting like she is hot shit.

Growing up, I was told that with maturity comes wisdom, grace and understanding. I was told a pack of lie, past their 20s, most of these women are insane, delusional, masculine and extremely self-congratulatory for no apparent reason.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug........

Holy Shit!

These women are more insufferable than Brendan himself. According to her, he offered to walk her to her car and she responded with " oh so I can blow you!?"

She ( maybe they/them?) looks like shit. Old, oddly shaped, masculine sounding individual thinks she/they is hot shit just because this dude offered to walk them to their car after comedy show.

I was coming in guns and blazing in spirit of shitting on Brendan but now its the other way around. This is why I cant be around women past their 20s, old, unattractive and out of touch with reality.
Don’t know, chief, she can get the business…

LEDERMANEpisodeArt.jpg

images

images

This is insane and unbelievable. I have offered chicks a walk to their car be it work or campus during nigh time. Comedy shows go past mid night and I assume its customary thing to do.

Honestly, I do not believe her. Like I said, a walk to the car is just that, a walk to her car just so she feels safe. That being said, I have been around women past their 20s, its this typical "oh wow, he looked at my direction, he must want to fuck my brains out"

There was this older lady in my neighborhood, before changing cross walk, I looked to make sure no car was coming, as I turned, she was in my direction and she gave me this look like as if she was grossed out that I was checking her out. Trust me bro, these women are on their way to transforming in to Karens.

That being said, its on him for associating with these older toxic women.

Yah but he tried to bang Bobby Lee's girl - while he was friend's with him. So I can believe he was trying to bang the blonde too.

Brendan might be the dumbest guy in MMA, he seems to be getting worse over time, he's reaching levels far beyond Tito and seems to be becoming seriously delusional and deranged, I do have empathy for him with the amount of hate he receives but the reality is, he brought it upon himself, these people were originally his fans. If he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of so much negative attention, stop putting yourself out there and ask yourself why this keeps happening. He needs to take a step back away from podcasting, do your comedy shows to your fans, sell your merch, lower your social media pressence and that includes his wife who also, is on the receiving end of a lot of jokes and negative attention.

Couldn't have said better myself sir.
He acts like a douche to everyone, and then has the balls to wonder why shit is falling on his head.

He's out here trying to sleep with other people's girls, and acting like there's no consequences.
He's an arrogant dumbass that thinks he's smarter than everyone in the room because he has Rogan and Callen to back him.

Oh well, I guess that's how the Brendan crumbles lol.

I think this is one of those things where they hate him so much that everything he does, they manipulate to be the most negative thing they can come up with that people will believe.

The lispy kid that's talking on the video, he got sued by Shaub because he showed a security camera video of Shaub handing his number to a chick at the club....and making fun of him.

He then walks away humping the air like a straight up 12 year old.
This poor kid shows a public video to the public and gets sued by some dick that doesn't even understand that he does on his show the very thing he's suing the kid for.

He's a useless shite that would be back in Colorado delivering pizzas if it wasn't for Callen and Rogan sir.

Last edited:
Pretty sure bobby lee said he had herpes in one of his podcasts.

So you know brendan is down bad if he's willing to contract the herps just to smash.

Feel bad for brendan's wife, this guy is bringing home the bacon and the herpes.

Serious question. Is it established slang/lingo that asking a girl to walk you to your car means you're asking for a blowjob? I admit, there can be a question why he wanted her to walk him, but is her inference logical or commonsense?

I never realized what pieces of shit Schaub and Callen were. I knew their podcast as abysmal, Schaub wasn't funny, they made a living off of being friends with Rogan, etc, but this threatening Bobby Lee shit is something else.

Funny listening to him on Bobby Lee's podcast. Lying his ass off and being called on it. Complimenting Bobby's girlfriend to try to lessen the impact of the bomb she was getting ready to drop on him. Just a complete fucking idiot.

I know people tried to cancel Rogan for his vaccine stance and saying the N-word. Unleashing comedian Brendan Schaub on the world is his greatest crime.

All these people are so retarded. Bobby Lee and Brendan especially. Both act like 13 year olds.

H3, even fucking worse.

Bobby lee is the real victim here. Cool his girl called out shaub but let's be honest shes far from being loyal. Not only did she have to say they were in an open relationship to coverup the dudes shes been sleeping with, she admitted on camera to being with him just for money.

Serious question. Is it established slang/lingo that asking a girl to walk you to your car means you're asking for a blowjob? I admit, there can be a question why he wanted her to walk him, but is her inference logical or commonsense?

Yeah it is.

Want me to walk you to your car wwkirk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back