Bobby Lashley: Conor too much of a midget to win WWE gold

Of course Conor isn’t fit to be wwe champion by wwe standards. wwe want 6ft+ muscular roided men as their champion

I mean...Rey Mysterio won both the WWE and the World Heavyweight Championships...

...and...

Rey Mysterio is smaller than Conor.
dapcd1z-dfeb5ec6-caba-4c07-834c-a8f8b239ccc7.png
51651271_2052863434748846_8577507833718098820_n.jpg

Let's see some of the smaller wwe wrestlers give him a real fight. See what happens

Lol the orange POTUS made a cameo...so there's that.

How do you win it if its scripted?

by taking lots of steroids so you look absolutely freakishly gigantic.

also by being in the right place at the right time.

i think that's why Lashley didn't say Conor wouldn't ever win a belt, just that WWE would never GIVE him one lol

if it was a meritocracy Conor could probably win a belt in a legitimate fight.

Wasn’t fucking CM Punk a champion there before?

It’s scripted Bobby, stop acting like it’s an actual accomplishment.

WTF does Conors size matter?
It's all fake so if they script it for Conor to win then he wins.

Tom Cruise wins in films all the time, he's even smaller than Conor.

If his sugar daddy Mayweather can perform in the squared circle, who's to say Conor can't, too?
source.gif

damn. never seen this. i wonder how much floyd got paid for this. mcmahon must have dished out some serious pay day.

Imo somebody tried to pre-determine McGregor’s last fight. Did you see Herb’s uhhhh performance?
Come on. You want to act like it was the first time Herb took bad decisions in the cage. That shit is just silly.

Anyone can win. They could have Ronda beat Brock if it's in the script. Fake BS.

Conor could win gold if the script allowed him to.

This is what I was thinking. I'm fairly certain WWE can make anyone champion who makes sense financially. It's not like Conor would actually have to "win" a fight.

Back