Bobby Lashley: Conor too much of a midget to win WWE gold

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Bobby Lashley is okay with Conor McGregor potentially coming to WWE for a run. This is what he had to say:

I think he wants to [join the WWE], he’s been talking a lot. Conor is one of those guys that will shoot first and then shake hands later. He did it last year when he tried to call out the wrestlers. I think he’ll have a good opportunity to come over here and shake things up, run his mouth a little bit and bring some notoriety. I’d like to see him in. It would be cool.

At the same time, Lashley believes that WWE will never put a major championship around McGregor's waist. Here's his take:

I think he wants to be here. If he wants to be here he might have to try and find a role. We’re not going to put a big title on him, he’s way too small.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe...-will-never-give-conor-mcgregor-a-major-title

images

Wrong Bobby. Conor is the greatest panic-wrestler the world has ever seen.

Conor would only work as a one-off ,atch. He couldn't be a regular member of the roster, not even on a Lesnar style schedule. He's too small. Even the cats on 205 Live are bigger than him.

If his sugar daddy Mayweather can perform in the squared circle, who's to say Conor can't, too?
source.gif

Lashley had some potential in Bellator but went MIA. Is he officially retired?

Conor would only work as a one-off ,atch. He couldn't be a regular member of the roster, not even on a Lesnar style schedule. He's too small. Even the cats on 205 Live are bigger than him.

yeah, people don't understand the wrestling business.

it was hard for even midgets like Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero to get titles in WWE and they're much larger than Conor McGregor.

you have to have the stature to command respect in wrestling, without it you're pretty much a laughing stock.

Yeah Conor, you gotta change sports so you can taste "victory" again, even if it's in a fake fight with the winner pre-determined by the company.

yeah, people don't understand the wrestling business.

it was hard for even midgets like Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero to get titles in WWE and they're much larger than Conor McGregor.

you have to have the stature to command respect in wrestling, without it you're pretty much a laughing stock.

The only laughing stock is wwe and their fake fighting.

Yeah Conor, you gotta change sports so you can taste "victory" again, even if it's in a fake fight with the winner pre-determined by the company.

Imo somebody tried to pre-determine McGregor’s last fight. Did you see Herb’s uhhhh performance?

Conor could win gold if the script allowed him to.

The only laughing stock is wwe and their fake fighting.

nah, you'd laugh too if you seen Conor standing next to some of those WWE guys.

for context, Conor isn't even the size of the average American male.

Conor is the size of probably a tall 12 yr old?

How do you win it if its scripted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back