News Bobby Knucks back in the gym

I would love to hear/read you break that down for me.

My first thought as well. I think Whitaker can win, but I rarely say "This guy will lose for sure" when looking at a high level striker like Israel.

Hell yeah. Hopefully he can train and remain healthy without any other problems occurring, War BK! Both Israel and Kelvin get slept by him.

>50 year old Romero

>50 year old Jac

>40 year old Brunson

Guess Moose, Gas, and Rock didn’t fit his desired MW opponent age bracket.

<{yahyou}>

He fought Jac when he was 36 and fought Yoel when he was about 39 and 40 years old. Nice try though dude. Haters gonna hate.

Hopefully Bitchaker won't bitch out again with another excuse that starts with an I... injury, illness, infection, inguinal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome?

This guy is fuckin tough and I am patiently waiting for his return... I can smell it now.. it will be a return for the ages as if Jesus Christ himself came down from the heavens to bless us with a knock out or submission then rise above towards back to his heavenly kingdom

It will be glorious

Whittaker is a tough SOB and should get more respect. I, for one, am a fan. I don't understand how people can hate on an mma fighter for injuries, especially with the fights Robert has had. Beating Yoel the human chemistry experiment Romero x2 alone is an achievement. WAR Bobby Knuckles!

>Rejected Mousasi fight multiple times

>Pulls out again Rockhold in his homeland

>Pulls out against Gastelum in his homeland

Robert WhiDUCKER ladies and gents

<rawsun>

Interesting.. But when moose went to bellator was exactly the month Rob was fighting Yoel for the interim belt. july 2017.

Rob fought derick Brunson nov 2016. Then jacare in april 2017.
Then Romero in july 2017. He fought 3 times in a 8 months. The route to the title.

Moose fought november 2016 ,v uriah hall and april v weidman. So he fought twice and left for bellator. As rob was preparing to fight for the interim v yoel.

He fought yoel with a jacked knee, has fought numerous times breaking his hand and never once faltered.

So i fail to see how he ducked moose, and in regards to your bs about his homeland and pulling out ? Im aussie and fine with it... intestinal staph and bowell issues to a hernia in his abdominal wall. Its a issue that has stemmed from the earlier issues with his guts. He was still willing to fight v gas but drs pulled him for emergency surgery as they knew to check his abdomen. He was still willing to fight up until the point he was put into emergency surgery.

Ducking fighters ? Pffft get a clue.

Interesting.. But when moose went to bellator was exactly the month Rob was fighting Yoel for the interim belt. july 2017.

Then Romero in july 2017. He fought 3 times in a 8 months. The route to the title.

Moose fought november 2016 ,v uriah hall and april v weidman. So he fought twice and left for bellator. As rob was preparing to fight for the interim v yoel.

He fought yoel with a jacked knee, has fought numerous times breaking his hand and never once faltered.

So i fail to see how he ducked moose, and in regards to your bs about his homeland and pulling out ? Im aussie and fine with it... intestinal staph and bowell issues to a hernia in his abdominal wall. Its a issue that has stemmed from the earlier issues with his guts. He was still willing to fight v gas but drs pulled him for emergency surgery as they knew to check his abdomen. He was still willing to fight up until the point he was put into emergency surgery.

Calling a Champion that had one of the most hardest routes to a title in MMA history a duck. Only the most bitch made sooks would say that.

After Woodley reclaims his WW Title Ben Askren is coming to 185 to take that belt from the Australian. He can get grapplefucked real quick.

Great news for the MW champ, hope he stays healthy. War Robert Whittaker.

After Woodley reclaims his WW Title Ben Askren is coming to 185 to take that belt from the Australian. He can get grapplefucked real quick.

Would be a fun fight but Whittaker being grapple fucked ?? Like the grapple fuck Yoel attempted the first fight ? The 4 successful take downs of 19 odd attempts ? The Olympic wrestler with a huge size advantage over Askren ? Or do you mean grapple fucked how Jacare takes the back and works his submission game. His multiple bjj world titles meant nothing to rob. Bjj world champion. Olympic wrestler couldn't grapple fuck rob to the extent that the Olympic wrestler completely gave up on grappling in their second fight.

Would be fun though but i think rob will be too fast and too strong at 185 for the funky one.

Mate, it would be more productive saying this to a brick wall with a giant cock and balls painted on it than that idiot... well at least it would be funnier and make more sense.

Would be a fun fight but Whittaker being grapple fucked ?? Like the grapple fuck Yoel attempted the first fight ? The 4 successful take downs of 19 odd attempts ? The Olympic wrestler with a huge size advantage over Askren ? Or do you mean grapple fucked how Jacare takes the back and works his submission game. His multiple bjj world titles meant nothing to rob. Bjj world champion. Olympic wrestler couldn't grapple fuck rob to the extent that the Olympic wrestler completely gave up on grappling in their second fight.

Would be fun though but i think rob will be too fast and too strong at 185 for the funky one.

lmao no doubt Askren would get brutally KO'd by Bobby

When he starts actually fighting now that will be something he should of been stripped

Good news from the MW champ!

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-...er-back-training-after-lifethreatening-injury

Back in the gym after his guts got blowed up.

Looks like he and his team are targeting an August return, and his return fight location will be determined after the Adesanya x Gastelum fight:

Nothin but good news to me Sherbros! Robert is one of the most under appreciated champions ever, can't wait for him to come back. That being said, who are you guys rooting for to be the "Reapers" next victim? I still kind of want that Kelvin fight myself, but Izzy is my boy.

whittaker.jpg
This is good news! And I agree Robert is one of the more underrated champs in the UFC. Doesn't matter who wins the interim belt. Whittaker will smoke them.

I remember seeing him in that slopfest vs Brunsen and thinking "man this guy won't get anywhere in this division".

Worst prediction ever.

Just hope he can take care of his health and not every fight is as damaging as the last one vs Romero.

Strip this dude already. He never defended the belt once lol. Worst champion out of all champions there are now in the UFC.

#StripBobby
#KHABIBBLESS

Strip this dude already. He never defended the belt once lol. Worst champion out of all champions there are now in the UFC.

#StripBobby
#KHABIBBLESS
<Deported1>

Great to hear, Whittaker represents us Australians so well.
Unreliable heart and toughness I have no idea how his MMA wrestling got so ridiculously good. So awesome to watch cause his striking is so crisp and fluid

Back