News Bobby Knucks back in the gym

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
Good news from the MW champ!

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-...er-back-training-after-lifethreatening-injury

Back in the gym after his guts got blowed up.

Looks like he and his team are targeting an August return, and his return fight location will be determined after the Adesanya x Gastelum fight:

Whittaker's manager Titus Day confirmed to ESPN that his "weak and out of shape" fighter was back in light training with an eye to returning to action around August.

There are suggestions that if Adesanya wins in Atlanta, then the title fight with Whittaker will be in Australia next summer. If Gastelum triumphs over Adesanya, then the title fight would likely be in the United States.
Nothin but good news to me Sherbros! Robert is one of the most under appreciated champions ever, can't wait for him to come back. That being said, who are you guys rooting for to be the "Reapers" next victim? I still kind of want that Kelvin fight myself, but Izzy is my boy.

whittaker.jpg

Last edited:
Whittaker beats Adesanya very easily
Good that he’s recovering

fuck yeah, love whittaker.

hope he can stay healthy, dude is such a beast and still crazy underrated on here.

As long as he stays far away from Australia for his unification bout against the winner of Adesanya/Gastelum he SHOULD be safe.

One can only hope.
I know bro that's so fucked! I'm not superstitious, but damn Robert's luck at home has me knocking on wood and jiggling handles three times before I turn them.

Who you got in the Izzy x Kelvin fight?

fuck yeah, love whittaker.

hope he can stay healthy, dude is such a beast and still crazy underrated on here.
Super man, Yoel hardly got any love before their second fight. People here have the shortest memory spans.
Whittaker beats Adesanya very easily
Good that he’s recovering
I would love to hear/read you break that down for me.

Wow awesome, glad they were able to repackage his intestines.

Wow awesome, glad they were able to repackage his intestines.
That's some Wolverinesque healing factor from the champ, holy fuck.

I know bro that's so fucked! I'm not superstitious, but damn Robert's luck at home has me knocking on wood and jiggling handles three times before I turn them.

Who you got in the Izzy x Kelvin fight?

Honestly man, next time he goes to Australia that card better have at least 2 other Middleweight fights on the card JUST in case.

As for the fight. It's tough to say. Adesanya I feel will be the more technical and versatile striker, but Gastelum's boxing is NOT to be slept on in this fight. It's carried him all the way to the title.

I feel Adesanya's path to victory lies within his ability to stay at range, and pick Gastelum apart, and look for a late finish. I think he should avoid boxing range with Gastelum at ALL COSTS, especially while Gastelum's fresh, dudes got a nice pullback 1, 2.

Gastelum's path to victory lies within his ability to give Adesanya more than just the striking to worry about. Gastelum needs to get in there, make it ugly, and get him out there quick.

I honestly think despite being the better stand up fighter, it's a tough match up for Adesanya, he has to fight a near perfect fight. Gastelum's got power and Adesanya has a suspect chin. Gastelum just needs one opportunity and it's lights out for Adesanya. Tough fight.

I hope fighters don't start pounding him in the guts like they did with Brock because of his diverticulitis. If so, that is the end of his title reign.

Miss my boy. Dude better fucking make it to the cage this time otherwise he must be stripped. If Gas wins they should fight in Vegas, only fair. CARN KNUCKLES!!

Just make it September or whenever the fuck Khaduck the diva decides to return and let them unify the belts together.

>Rejected Mousasi fight multiple times

>Pulls out again Rockhold in his homeland

>Pulls out against Gastelum in his homeland

Robert WhiDUCKER ladies and gents

<rawsun>

>Rejected Mousasi fight multiple times

>Pulls out again Rockhold in his homeland

>Pulls out against Gastelum in his homeland

Robert WhiDUCKER ladies and gents

<rawsun>
Yeah a duck that fought Yoel twice which Moose didn't want and Luke got prison style raped. Some gronk logic there.

I hope fighters don't start pounding him in the guts like they did with Brock because of his diverticulitis. If so, that is the end of his title reign.

They'd have to be idiots not to.

Great fighter, highly entertaining. Hopefully stays injury free from here on out. Still want to see him trade bombs with Kelvin.

Yeah a duck that fought Yoel twice which Moose didn't want and Luke got prison style raped. Some gronk logic there.

>50 year old Romero

>50 year old Jac

>40 year old Brunson

Guess Moose, Gas, and Rock didn’t fit his desired MW opponent age bracket.

<{yahyou}>

>50 year old Romero

>50 year old Jac

>40 year old Brunson

Guess Moose, Gas, and Rock didn’t fit his desired MW opponent age bracket.

<{yahyou}>
So you will sit there with a straight face and say that Luke, Gas, Izzy and Moose are scarier than Yoel fucking Romero?! And you know Jon was in his late 20's when he faced Cormier in his late 30's yet you haven't said shit about that. What I'm guessing is that Bobby beat a few of your favourite fighters and you're salty.

So you will sit there with a straight face and say that Luke, Gas, Izzy and Moose are scarier than Yoel fucking Romero?! And you know Jon was in his late 20's when he faced Cormier in his late 30's yet you haven't said shit about that. What I'm guessing is that Bobby beat a few of your favourite fighters and you're salty.
Nah he's just a troll, which is sad. He has a pretty OG account. Middle aged, karate forum, internet troll...

<{clintugh}>

The holy trifecta.

Back