Bobby Green robbed?

FIGHTING TALK

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we consider that a robbery?
Green clearly won, but were rounds 1 & 3 debatable?

Problem is 1 and 3 were close and it is pretty established the judges don't seem to like Bobby's style for whatever reason. Seems he needs to run away with rounds to get them. I scored it 30-27 for Green but had a feeling the judges were going to give a 29-28 to Moises. Unfortunate really, Bobby is a super nice guy

I thought he won with double the output and the takedowns

it is all debatable, especially if you count strikes that don't land but the corner making noise - that counts as 2x strikes that land but no corner noise

Green was more active, but mostly taunts and stomps. Thiago hit him hard several times.

I got 1 and 3 to thiago and 2 could have gone either way.

Green acted like he was dominating the striking, but thiago was more evective, by far.

It was close but its hard to not consider it a robbery when everybody thinks it should've gone the other way

1 and 2 for Bobby, 3 could have gone either way

30-27 Bobby or 29-28 at worst imo

Too competitive overall to call a robbery, and I say that as an enormous fan of The King.

I had 29-28 1st and 2nd for Green. I thought Thiago won the third. The first was close.

No robbery.

Bobby is a skilled technician but I'm glad they didn't give him the 3rd round and the fight. He has a really lackadaisical style.

Should not have gone for that kimura, it cost him the fight

If you think round 2 could have gone either way, you have no idea what you are watching.
I have a pretty damn good idea.

Bobby presure him against the cage but did no damage. Thiago almost finished him with that foot lock, made green scramble to survive. I scored for green overall reagardless, but it was close.

You scored all 3 rounds to green, so you don't have the most remote clue about what you are watching.

According to UFCStats, it appears to be a slight robbery. Feel bad for Green, wanted to seem him go 4-0 in 2020 and get a top 15 ranking.
upload_2020-10-31_23-42-27.png

I have a pretty damn good idea.

Bobby presure him against the cage but did no damage. Thiago almost finished him with that foot lock, made green scramble to survive. I scored for green overall reagardless, but it was close.

You scored the fight to green, so you don't have the most remote clue about what you are watching.

First off, most scored it for Green, read this thread.. read Sherdog's PBP, all 3 gave it to Green (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Seems you weigh wild shots that are blocked or don't land more than peppering shots hitting their target. Green's style isn't super exciting to watch, but he lands. What did he have, something like a 70 significant strike lead? You don't know what you're watching.

I thought he won but i wasnt really lazer eye focused on the fight. I think his fight iq was bad though and gave it away

Back