Bobby Green robbed?

This happens a lot to green, its cause he rolls as a defense making it look worse to the judges thinking he got hit clean.

Moises definitely won round 3

I felt Green won round 2 and round 1 was very close

29-28 either way makes sense, definitely not a robbery

First off, most scored it for Green, read this thread.. read Sherdog's PBP, all 3 gave it to Green (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Seems you weigh wild shots that are blocked or don't land more than peppering shots hitting their target. Green's style isn't super exciting to watch, but he lands. What did he have, something like a 70 significant strike lead? You don't know what you're watching.

Yeah, several strikes blocked by green's head. You are completely clueless, won't be replying back, don't wort the effort.

Moises blocked Boby all night, ate a feel tight stomps and landed hard on Green's face. You can land 70 point strikes(mostly blocked) but if you eat a dozen clean punches to the face, you are losing

very close fight but thought Bobby did enough and 1 and 2 to win

haha I made a bet like one minute before the fight 30 bucks on moises so I don't mind. If I was objective, I'd give Green the nod.

I thought Green clearly won round 2. Round 1 was close but definitely Green edged it. Round three Moises won, 29-28 Green for me.
Was surprised Moises has his arm raised having landed so little and not exactly dominant on the ground.

This happens a lot to green, its cause he rolls as a defense making it look worse to the judges thinking he got hit clean.
No because he’s inactive and throws baby strikes

Thought Bobby won, but I wouldnt call it a robbery.

I'll agree with Bisping in the sense that sometimes the strike count doesn't tell the true story. I felt like Moises was more effective striking.

Back