BLM (burn, loot, murder) rioters now burning bibles.

State the "obvious" moral constraints BLM have for achieving their utopia that the bolsheviks, Soviets, Chicoms, KR, etc didn't have.

I would say they have an entirely different mentality in comparison to those cajoled into fascist nazi iedology. They aren't pushing for anything like what the nazis were.

You should feel really stupid writing this crap. You seem to have a worldview in which the blacks in America were seriously discussing the "white problem" for decades based upon centuries of religious rhetoric and cultural instruction, and where the black community's solution to this problem was often, even in the most liberal cases, arguing for expulsion of the problem group, if not their physical destruction in whole.

You should feel stupid and bad.

Make no mistake. These trained Marxists don't give a damn about black people. Black lives don't matter to the Left. This is all about the destruction of Western society.

There is no defending these book burning thugs.

What a coincidence Russia today is in the middle of this. You guys get played like played like a fiddle. Not that you dont mind.

Could you elaborate on his reference please? The beating slaves thing is a hard sell but the battle brides thing I might be able to get on board with.
Trotsky is referencing Old Testament wars where God allows for “war brides” in Deuteronomy. It states that if God delivers a nation to Israel in battle, the virgin women who have not married can be taken for marriage. They were to be given a month to mourn for their cities and then either marry the soldier or be set free by the soldier. Basically God gave the Israelites an accommodation to bring “pure” women into God’s people through marriage, but not to sell them as slaves or try to profit from them.

Basically using Old Testament realities of war, a broken world, and cultural shifts that he removes from context to reason the whole Bible is tainted.

Although there are passages in the Bible that are hard for any Christian to hear, they are necessary to wrestle with to see what the history of God’s plan is.

You asked what universal truths do you take from the Bible. Our entire system of Government is built on the teachings the Bible.

This is interesting, our system of government a federal constitutional republic with representative democracy. I'm sure some of our laws were based on Christian teachings like Jesus' sanctioning of Secularism with his "Render unto Cesar" but a great deal of our government was based on Enlightenment thinkers such as Locke, Montesquieu, Rosseau, Volitaire. Not sure why you didn't mention them when talking about our "entire system of government".

Lol. Who do you think put it together?
Yeah the Bible as we know it is definitely Catholic. The editing of the Bible is often overlooked. Between being transcribed, translated, and the decisions made about what books went in and what would be taken out, plus the theological ideas and cultural beliefs of the time, the Bible can say many different things depending on the time and place.

It's important to know the origin of the word and the influences on it when studying the Bible and what it has to teach. That's far overlooked, especially in American Evangelical Christianity.

These people are insane. Did you see one of Sherdog's very own BLM members Strychnine starting new threads about 25 year old cases involving suspicious cops?

Yeah the Bible as we know it is definitely Catholic. The editing of the Bible is often overlooked. Between being transcribed, translated, and the decisions made about what books went in and what would be taken out, plus the theological ideas and cultural beliefs of the time, the Bible can say many different things depending on the time and place.

It's important to know the origin of the word and the influences on it when studying the Bible and what it has to teach. That's far overlooked, especially in American Evangelical Christianity.
adding chapters to a book doesnt make it yours
they should burn the talmud, then the govt will come down on them hard
haha good luck collecting all, just a clue, its so long that it can fill 2x1 meter shelf
and to cary it at once is impossible
just for a one copy

Last edited:
BLM had so much popularity early on, now they are just trying to fight and attack anyone and everyone. This is a good way to turn most people off from their movement.

I grew up in the DC area. Many never went to church in their lives, but they bitched and moaned about how Christianity oppressed them. I saw many people burn bibles and think it was funny. The people that do so are mostly immature antifa types. Those that have no real life experience and get mad at petty nonsense

BLM had so much popularity early on, now they are just trying to fight and attack anyone and everyone. This is a good way to turn most people off from their movement.

I grew up in the DC area. Many never went to church in their lives, but they bitched and moaned about how Christianity oppressed them. I saw many people burn bibles and think it was funny. The people that do so are mostly immature antifa types. Those that have no real life experience and get mad at petty nonsense
You saw many people in DC burning Bibles for fun? When?

Sounds like you made up a story in your head full cloth. You knew none of these people from your younger years went to church. You saw them burn bibles, so you know they're "antifa types". And you also seem to know the summation of their life experiences as well.

Good memory, lol.

Sounds like you made up a story in your head full cloth. You knew none of these people from your younger years went to church. You saw them burn bibles, so you know they're "antifa types". And you also seem to know the summation of their life experiences as well.

Good memory, lol.
No. And you really are an awful poster.

You saw many people in DC burning Bibles for fun? When?
Late 90s, and the early 2000s. It was pretty common at college. I saw it so often it didn't even register after a while. Not saying it was all the time. But that it was common enough that one got used to it or what have you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back