BLM (burn, loot, murder) rioters now burning bibles.

I just challenged your idea. How's the left gonna achieve dat elusive equity?

In the wrong thread for that, and I've never once used the word "equity" on this forum or any other. You're not challenging MY idea, you're challenging the idea you believe your boogeyman has.

You can argue semantics all day. Sure it was built on Jewish scriptures, and the Protestants further influenced it later on, but the majority of it as we know it is Catholic.

Define "Catholic". Did Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John believe in the magisterium? Did they believe that Peter would have a successor into perpetuity who could make infallible pronouncements? Did they say the Rosary?

Define "Catholic". Did Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John believe in the magisterium? Did they believe that Peter would have a successor into perpetuity who could make infallible pronouncements? Did they say the Rosary?
<{vega}>
The Gospels weren't even written first hand by any of them, it's like arguing that Jesus wasn't a Christian because the word wasn't used yet. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by this.

Saying they have an "entirely different mentality" doesn't answer the question. The Nazis hated Jews, USSR hated kulaks, KR hated ethnic Vietnamese, BLM hates whites (and of course each of these four hated/hates people beyond the four targets of hatred I mentioned). The Soviets, Chicoms, and KR were no more evil than the Nazis, and just like BLM, they were communists. So tell me, what are the moral differences between BLM on one hand and the Soviets, Chicoms, KR, etc on the other. I'm still waiting for you to do this.

You're taking an extremely loose coalition of people, labeling them all as hating whites, and lumping them in with nazis. An entirely fabricated narrative, in mind.

You sound damn insane.

<{vega}>
The Gospels weren't even written first hand by any of them, it's like arguing that Jesus wasn't a Christian because the word wasn't used yet. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by this.

Hes trying to point out to you that what one calls the "catholic church", or the religion of Catholicism, is not actually scriptural. Therefore the Bible isnt a catholic book.

BLM is owned and controlled by white liberals who hate black people more than KKK. If a black person gets close to their mansion they gonna call SWAT to shoot their azz. If BLM rioters got anywhere near Pelosi's huge mansion they would get dealt with quick. They're only allowed to loot and destroy their own neighborhood.
Democrats use them to damage Trump's rating pretending there is a huge racism problem in the US. More blacks die from fentanyl in an hour than get killed unarmed by cops in a year.

<{vega}>

I'm well aware of textual criticism. You're avoiding my question, which is what does it mean to say the Bible is a "Catholic" book? Regardless of if Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John wrote the gospels, the people who wrote the gospels said nothing about a magisterium, apostolic succession, that the Bishop of Rome would be the 'father' of the church, etc.

Nowhere do the Gospels (or James, Peter, John's letters, or Revelation) say that hundreds of years later there would be a council, and that the people at the council who decided what would constitute a "New Testament canon" would be inspired and that their successors would have doctrinal authority.

You're taking an extremely loose coalition of people, labeling them all as hating whites, and lumping them in with nazis. An entirely fabricated narrative, in mind.

You sound damn insane.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Dude, I've already answered it. BLM is in no way equivalent to Nazis or any of the other groups you listed.

They're not founded upon genocide and ethnic cleansing, and are not pushing to take over the government through violent force and executions in the midst of night.

You're a retard, straight up and down. A dishonest one as well.

Dude, I've already answered it. BLM is in no way equivalent to Nazis or any of the other groups you listed.

They're not founded upon genocide and ethnic cleansing, and are not pushing to take over the government through violent force and executions in the midst of night.

You're a retard, straight up and down. A dishonest one as well.

BLM is founded on the idea that society is fundamentally divided between oppressors and oppressed, and that its their job to liberate the oppressed from their oppressors. The Nazis thought that way, as did the bolsheviks, as did the Chicoms, as did the KR. They want to tear down members of one group and replace them with a new hierarchy. In their efforts to achieve this, what moral constraints do they have that the others didn't?

BLM is founded on the idea that society is fundamentally divided between oppressors and oppressed, and that its their job to liberate the oppressed from their oppressors. The Nazis thought that way, as did the bolsheviks, as did the Chicoms, as did the KR. They want to tear down members of one group and replace them with a new hierarchy. To do this, what moral constraints do they have that the others didn't?

Seems like you've created another narrative to justify the poorly rationalized arguments you've been pushing forth.

BLM are pushing for policing reform and reforms in other areas. They're not taking over the government, murdering people of selected groups. Hell, your charge of them hating whites is sheer moaning hype!

You're creating the big black boogeyman who is looking to, at the behest of their Jewish paymasters, foment discord to replace whites.

You're nuts.

In the wrong thread for that, and I've never once used the word "equity" on this forum or any other. You're not challenging MY idea, you're challenging the idea you believe your boogeyman has.
Is "equity" a boogeyman and not one of the left's main positions?

Make no mistake. These trained Marxists don't give a damn about black people. Black lives don't matter to the Left. This is all about the destruction of Western society.

There is no defending these book burning thugs.

The Bible? Lmao

Piss off Christians, spit in the face of their God, burn bibles? - Sure! God is a myth and religion is a means of control!

Piss off Muslims, spit in the face of their God, burn Korans? No way! Only intolerant assholes do that shit. It's offensive to Muslims!

Seems about right for these morons.

All of it is hogwash.

Where does the Bible say the government should give poor people free healthcare?

Is this post a joke? Jesus was always for helping out the poor and the sick. He turned a fish a bread into many fishes and bread and fed the poor. He cured the sick, this is all in the bible so what makes you think Jesus wouldnt be for giving poor people free healthcare? Are you even a christian?

Seems like you've created another narrative to justify the poorly rationalized arguments you've been pushing forth.

BLM are pushing for policing reform and reforms in other areas. They're not taking over the government, murdering people of selected groups. Hell, your charge of them hating whites is sheer moaning hype!

You're creating the big black boogeyman who is looking to, at the behest of their Jewish paymasters, foment discord to replace whites.

You're nuts.

Not taking over the government? Government officials have literally gotten on their knees to appease BLM. Mayors and Governors have permitted BLM to take over public roads (taking over the streets is something the Brown Shirts did). BLM supports the destruction of the family (something the KR supported). BLM supports the mass transfer of wealth from the members of one group to another (as have all communists). BLM supports the destruction of symbols of the past (as the Chicoms did during Mao's cultural revolution).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back